New F355 Owner!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 12:12 PM
Cozumel Diver is on a distinguished road
Arrow New F355 Owner!

Hi Northwest. I was hooked up to this site from a couple new friends I met in Bothell last night. They were letting me know my F355 was in their way in the driveway I would love to connect with some other car folks and find out about drives and places to meet up for some chatting and coffee. Cool place this forum.... L8r!

Just bought a 1995 F355, 32K miles, serviced....part of the purchase included sharing the cost of replacing the cracked headers. I learned a lot about the issues and reasons for the F355 headers cracking. Also what Ferrari has done to improve the EOM parts. If anyone wants some first hand info, let me know.
Car runs soooo good now.

David

Old 11-02-2007, 12:19 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome David.

Jody.........!

Old 11-02-2007, 12:43 PM
M32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to behold
Welcome and try and come to the drive this Sunday. Bring your F-car, a V1, 2-ways, and some caffeine. I hope I can make it this Sunday!

Old 11-02-2007, 07:31 PM
mitchelrl is on a distinguished road
I may get a change in heart. If the wheather is nice I'll probably come out and get some more rock chips and enjoy every single one of them!

Old 11-02-2007, 07:35 PM
dice996c4 will become famous soon enough
Welcome aboard... You got the right choice....

Old 11-04-2007, 04:02 PM
Looks like we both made a good choice Dice. Fine specimen you have there.

Old 11-04-2007, 10:33 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Welcome David.

Jody.........!
lol! hey vincent! we missed you today!

okay...i'll reel the new NW member in...here i go!

Old 11-04-2007, 10:36 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Cozumel Diver
Hi Northwest. I was hooked up to this site from a couple new friends I met in Bothell last night. They were letting me know my F355 was in their way in the driveway I would love to connect with some other car folks and find out about drives and places to meet up for some chatting and coffee. Cool place this forum.... L8r!

Just bought a 1995 F355, 32K miles, serviced....part of the purchase included sharing the cost of replacing the cracked headers. I learned a lot about the issues and reasons for the F355 headers cracking. Also what Ferrari has done to improve the EOM parts. If anyone wants some first hand info, let me know.
Car runs soooo good now.

David

hi david!

welcome! you're going to love it here! there are so many great members here on 6speed. our local group is wonderful!! i've met so many fun people both socially and for drives. there is a HUGE variety of cars ranging for f-cars, p-cars, mercedes, and bmw's.

too bad you weren't able to make it out today to our drive. it was a great turn out! the weather held out as well. unfortunately, due to weather, not sure we'll have many other drives. we are planning a gokart day in the next several weeks. hopefully, you can make it. watch the posts!

anyway, here is the link from todays drive. take a peek. this is some of our group!

look forward to meeting you!
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...d.php?t=103839

jody

Old 11-05-2007, 01:00 AM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
welcome!!! nice ride. we need more pix though

Old 11-05-2007, 09:23 AM
Hey Jody,

Thanks for the welcome! I am looking forward to meeting some people and catching some rides if we get any good weather coming up. Too bad I missed this weekend. I'll take a look at the pictures you linked to. Here are a few of my car since Bruce brought it up! Twist my arm....
Still waiting on my registration/title to get some new plates! I found the car in Los Angeles, one owner, full doc's...lucky me.

David

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	b%2B.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	52821   Click image for larger version

Name:	br-%2B.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	52822   Click image for larger version

Name:	intl-%2B%2B.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	52823   Click image for larger version

Name:	Dave and BadThang.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	52824  
Old 11-05-2007, 09:27 AM
WOW david! she's beautiful! can't wait to meet "her" in person! congrats! you've got to be having a blast! too bad you didn't get her at the beginning of the spring or summer =(. that's okay, we'll do lots of drives next year. hey, spring time is only a few months away already! =)

i'll keep you posted on gokart day! maybe you can come along!

jody

Old 11-05-2007, 09:32 AM
Thanks Jody. The pic you have here is great. I would like to see more of yours too. Car that is
I thought my car was a him. I even checked before buying 'him'. I wanted to get it early this summer, but I just had to wait for the right time and the right one. I'll be around!
David

Old 11-05-2007, 09:33 AM
snpdesigns is on a distinguished road
Welcome David!
What a beauty!

Jin

Old 11-05-2007, 09:53 AM
Originally Posted by Cozumel Diver
Thanks Jody. The pic you have here is great. I would like to see more of yours too. Car that is
I thought my car was a him. I even checked before buying 'him'. I wanted to get it early this summer, but I just had to wait for the right time and the right one. I'll be around!
David
lol! i thought my car was a "him" as well, but then they all told me for good luck, it had to be a lady, kind of like a boat. oh well. i say, to each his own. yours IS pretty dang masculine! i even NAMED my car. i'm sure some of these guys did as well, but i don't think i'll ever be able to get them to admit it!

the picture in my avatar is ben's RUF. not my car. i wish! but, my car is the silver boxster in the thread that i linked to you. i'll send some more of our pictures when i get home tonight. you can see some of the guys and their rides as well. there are some amazing ones!

jody

Old 11-05-2007, 10:59 AM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
Great color combo on your 355. Be a great car to the "group" . Good friend has 360 spyder and 430 coupe that he brings out ALOT.. someone else bought an F-car soon too

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New F355 Owner!