The UnF*C*Withables

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-20-2007, 09:56 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
lol ben!

you're right! no GUY wants to do the group picture....but, i must say, in that last photo...you smiled the BIGGEST!!! =D

no rules about the most "intersting" tshirts/car emblems? so far, i've seen worn by fellow 6speeders:

1. "I support single moms". this tshirt had a naked lady on a stripper pole
2. "I have a big di*K"
3. Ben....I can't remember that last one you wore at the roslyn cafe, but i KNOW you tried to sit in the corner with your back facing the wall. the people in the cafe looked at you and mitchel and said "hoodlums". hahaha! that one took the cake!
4. "Fu*k me, I'm famous"
5. "It's not a rocket in my pants, I'm just happy to see you"
6. "I'm a fuc*ing genius"

i love these guys!

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 11-20-2007 at 10:11 PM.
Old 11-20-2007, 09:57 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
you smiled the BIGGEST!!! =D

She whispered those sweet nothings in your ear too!

She tricked me that way

Old 11-20-2007, 10:07 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
Actually, my shirt just said "F*CK YOU". I like to keep it simple...and let my cars do the talking

Attached Images  
Old 11-20-2007, 10:08 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
That windshield banner is the ****!

Old 11-20-2007, 10:12 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Jimbo
That windshield banner is the ****!
you should see the front of the DTM. now THAT is the shi*!!

Old 11-20-2007, 10:12 PM
you should see the front of the DTM. now THAT is the shi*!!
PICS OR BAN

Old 11-20-2007, 10:25 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
front of the DTM and back of the DTM

As I said, the cars do the talking

Attached Images   
Old 11-20-2007, 10:53 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Hold the phone...I have made it to a drive or two, own a P-car yet no sticker for me. Does this mean I drive it like a wuss? One day when I grow up.

Old 11-20-2007, 11:50 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by silversurfer
Put it this way...just like Jimbo's avatar...the first requirement about The UNF*C*WITHABLES is that you don't talk about The UNF*C*WITHABLES. The second requirement is that you must prove yourself in the ring...er...on the road and/or track. It doesn't matter what kind of car you own. But you must DRIVE it. The third requirement is that you must allow BoxsterGirlie to take your picture (this rule sucks). Lastly, all I can telll you about the fourth requirement is that it involves Bruce, a bottle of JD, and a spider monkey...but until you meet the first three requirements I probably shouldn't go any further.
only thing i can say is NEVER and i mean NEVER look directly into the spider monkey's eyes.....................

Old 11-20-2007, 11:55 PM
Originally Posted by JP-S-St.Louis
Hold the phone...I have made it to a drive or two, own a P-car yet no sticker for me. Does this mean I drive it like a wuss? One day when I grow up.
You've passed the driving test, but you bear not the scar of the monkey. Come back when Bruce and the monkey have had their way with you.

Old 11-21-2007, 08:15 AM
josh,

i'm stickerless too. but then again, i haven't had my way with the monkey. wait...maybe the monkey has his way with me? whooaa!

we'll make an appointment to go together! wink*

Old 11-21-2007, 12:29 PM
mitchelrl is on a distinguished road
lol ben!

you're right! no GUY wants to do the group picture....but, i must say, in that last photo...you smiled the BIGGEST!!! =D

no rules about the most "intersting" tshirts/car emblems? so far, i've seen worn by fellow 6speeders:

1. "I support single moms". this tshirt had a naked lady on a stripper pole
2. "I have a big di*K"
3. Ben....I can't remember that last one you wore at the roslyn cafe, but i KNOW you tried to sit in the corner with your back facing the wall. the people in the cafe looked at you and mitchel and said "hoodlums". hahaha! that one took the cake!
4. "Fu*k me, I'm famous"
5. "It's not a rocket in my pants, I'm just happy to see you"
6. "I'm a fuc*ing genius"

i love these guys!
There's also my "F*cking Classy" shirt

Old 11-21-2007, 01:04 PM
mitchel,

you take the cake for the best tshirts! =)

Old 11-21-2007, 01:07 PM
jox
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
UnF*ckwithables eh . . . Does that mean none of you have ever had any secks?

Old 11-21-2007, 01:18 PM
Originally Posted by jox
UnF*ckwithables eh . . . Does that mean none of you have ever had any secks?

er...no. that would be called "unfuc*able"

urban dictionary: unf*c*withable:To be the pinnacle of whatever you do; a person/place/thing that is the ultimate person/place/thing; it/they can't be beat whatsoever

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.