The UnF*C*Withables

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 02:27 PM
huskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to all
The UnF*C*Withables

Ok, I see you folks posting throughout 6speed and all of you are based in the Seattle area. You also all have sweet rides. How did this group come about, i.e., a good story behind the formation? Exclusive membership, i.e., big baller porsche owners only? Just curious, as the The UnF*C*Withables seem like an interesting bunch.

Old 11-19-2007, 06:31 PM
M32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to behold
Yup P-cars only! Post pics of the E63...sexy car!

Old 11-19-2007, 09:10 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
not just P-cars, but mostly...

see brucem about initiation

Old 11-19-2007, 09:14 PM
huskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to all
Thanks for the info! Wasn't really looking for membership, just curious about the group and its origins.

Pics of my E63 in the Merc sub-forum btw.

Old 11-19-2007, 10:12 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
[quote=huskylawyer;1471454]Thanks for the info! Wasn't really looking for membership, just curious about the group and its origins.quote]

all part of the initiation... now get down and give me 20!

just kidding... just like minded people enjoying the toys... fun group!

please join on the next drive! usually posted here...

BTW -- how are you liking the E63? I would love and E63 wagon!

Old 11-19-2007, 10:36 PM
BTW -- how are you liking the E63? I would love and E63 wagon!
I'm loving it. 507 HP in a luxury sedan puts a perma smile on my face everyday. I can lay back and chill if I want, but if tested, I can "unleash the beast" and go toe to toe with most cars on the street. I make excuses to drive it!

After ruling out a 997TT, I considered the M5, Audi's S5 and S6m and ML63. I'm very happy with my choice (the Porsche turbo will happen one of these days...).

Old 11-20-2007, 10:16 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
the "welcome package" will include something pink and silky. part of the initiation is that you'll need to wear it while posing with your p-car....then post some pics. =)

okay...okay..not really! >=)

<~~~big baller wanna be. wait....i don't have "those".

Yep, like PJ said, you should come and join us on a drive sometime! We're a great group with a huge variety of rides and very cool people!

lol...he said we are an "interesting bunch".

~jody

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 11-20-2007 at 07:25 PM.
Old 11-20-2007, 06:57 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
I'm hoping to be a baller and unf*c*withable soon. my application has been in bruce's hands for months now with no response. maybe poserballin will get me in.

Old 11-20-2007, 07:29 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
I have met a couple of them in person and they are a great group of Porsche (and cars in general) enthusiasts.

Old 11-20-2007, 07:33 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
I'm hoping to be a baller and unf*c*withable soon. my application has been in bruce's hands for months now with no response. maybe poserballin will get me in.
mark,

wow! nice, new avatar! wooo hoo! todd is drooooling!

do you have any more pics of it? he wants to see your other rides. =)

ps...we miss you

Old 11-20-2007, 07:40 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
The UnF*C*Withables

Old 11-20-2007, 07:42 PM
Originally Posted by Jimbo
The UnF*C*Withables

jimbo,

that pink looks HOT on you!

Old 11-20-2007, 07:48 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
jimbo,

that pink looks HOT on you!
It brings out the color of my eyes...

Old 11-20-2007, 09:53 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
Put it this way...just like Jimbo's avatar...the first requirement about The UNF*C*WITHABLES is that you don't talk about The UNF*C*WITHABLES. The second requirement is that you must prove yourself in the ring...er...on the road and/or track. It doesn't matter what kind of car you own. But you must DRIVE it. The third requirement is that you must allow BoxsterGirlie to take your picture (this rule sucks). Lastly, all I can telll you about the fourth requirement is that it involves Bruce, a bottle of JD, and a spider monkey...but until you meet the first three requirements I probably shouldn't go any further.

Last edited by silversurfer; 11-20-2007 at 09:55 PM.
Old 11-20-2007, 09:56 PM
Originally Posted by silversurfer
Put it this way...just like Jimbo's avatar...the first requirement about The UNF*C*WITHABLES is that you don't talk about The UNF*C*WITHABLES. The second requirement is that you must prove yourself in the ring...er...on the road and/or track. It doesn't matter what kind of car you own. But you must DRIVE it. The third requirement is that you must allow BoxsterGirlie to take your picture (this rule sucks). Lastly, all I can telll you about the fourth requirement is that it involves Bruce, a bottle of JD, and a spider monkey...but until you meet the first three requirements I probably shouldn't go any further.
Let's just say, after I got done with 1,2, and 3, I couldn't walk for FOUR days...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.