The UnF*C*Withables

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 01:41 PM
jox
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
er...no. that would be called "unfuc*able"

urban dictionary: unf*c*withable:To be the pinnacle of whatever you do; a person/place/thing that is the ultimate person/place/thing; it/they can't be beat whatsoever
Very well then. How does one go about applying? I've never had any se.. er, I mean I am the ultimate person!

Old 11-26-2007, 05:50 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jox
Very well then. How does one go about applying? I've never had any se.. er, I mean I am the ultimate person!
you'll need to submit your resume w/ pics and references to bruce.

i love this thread! i still love that huskylawyer referred to the unf*c*withables as "an interesting bunch".

Old 11-26-2007, 10:36 PM
mitchelrl is on a distinguished road
My car is now un****withable in corners =)

Oh wait, i forgot the *'s... =(

Old 11-27-2007, 04:38 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
i'm stickerless too. but then again, i haven't had my way with the monkey. wait...maybe the monkey has his way with me?
I scissor-kicked the monkey into the middle of next week, then I roundhouse-kicked him upside-the-head in the style of Chuck Norris. As he laid dying I heard him whimper "Wow, you just made this thread your *****!".

I suspect that this may have delayed processing my personal application, either that or moved it into the "priority processing" section.

Old 11-27-2007, 04:42 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by BritBlaster
I scissor-kicked the monkey into the middle of next week, then I roundhouse-kicked him upside-the-head in the style of Chuck Norris. As he laid dying I heard him whimper "Wow, you just made this thread your *****!".

I suspect that this may have delayed processing my personal application, either that or moved it into the "priority processing" section.
Can someone inform this guy that the Monkey is your own Johnson and most people shouldn't do this to themselves. This also will answer the question as to why Boxstergirlie does not and will not have a sticker. Hence another reason I told people Never look directly into it's eye.........................

Last edited by H20SKIER; 11-27-2007 at 04:45 PM.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:47 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Can someone inform this person that the Monkey is your own Peter and most people shouldn't do this to themselves. This also will answer the question as to why Boxstergirlie does not and will not have a sticker.
You mean it's NOT a metaphorical monkey !?!

Old 11-27-2007, 05:52 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
we need a clubhouse...

Old 11-27-2007, 06:44 PM
Red Bogey is a jewel in the roughRed Bogey is a jewel in the roughRed Bogey is a jewel in the roughRed Bogey is a jewel in the rough
Any place where's there hard alcohol, food, big screen TV & safe parking!

Old 11-27-2007, 07:54 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
hahaha! noooo sticker for me!

<~~monkeyless (thank godness! otherwise, i'd be asking for plastic surgery for xmas!)

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 11-27-2007 at 08:02 PM.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:51 PM
SlowMotion is infamous around these parts
I'm starting my own group:

TheF*ckYouUpables

Old 11-28-2007, 01:18 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by PJS
we need a clubhouse...
We have a clubhouse. No little kids. Sorry PJ. You'll see it next summer.
And yes the monkey is real. Just don't spank him too much

Old 11-30-2007, 05:45 PM
just wanted to show off a couple of pictures that jason took for me! this is todd's baby up on the lift getting his new LWFW and sport spring clutch installed today by Cantrell Motorsports. Thanks for taking the pics Jason! BTW...speaking of Jason, you guys should see the new toys on his TT!! ask him for pics!

Old 11-30-2007, 05:55 PM
Lightweight flywheel eh? Looks like I need one too..

Old 11-30-2007, 05:59 PM
Originally Posted by mitchelrl
Lightweight flywheel eh? Looks like I need one too..
i was floored at how heavy, dull, and ugly the OEM one's are! they are 35 lbs and they look like a cement floor. the LW one we had installed is 10 lbs. we were going to do the inbetween and get the GT3 one, like PJ suggested, but it won't fit the 996.

i'm curious to drive it and feel the difference. i'll get my chance tomorrow!

Old 11-30-2007, 08:41 PM
less rotational mass on the drivetrain = nice!

You'd be suprised what lightweight wheels will do.

First stage (suspension) on my car is done.

Next up is engine, including reducing rotational mass on moving parts (pullies, deleting the engine fan and going with a spal, new manifold, hfm, headers and getting rid of my cats and tuning)

Then last but not least is brakes, which will really only be noticable on the track and with R-Compounds, but we'll see if I take it that far.

And upgrading the driver throughout all of that. Probably one of the best things I can do right now to improve my driving experience is to lose 60 pounds, LOL...that might get my girlfriend to shut up a bit too..stupid rower!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.