The UnF*C*Withables

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-07-2007, 03:19 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
uh oh....for the rest of us that go on all the drives........does that mean our someone isn't so special anymore? i've been married less than a year. what does that mean??? lol! hmm....got the car a month after wedding......i think the car is "my man". fast.....good lookin.......fun....wink*

Old 12-07-2007, 03:19 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
I remember thinking about that toy drive thing. When and Where? I think you just bring a couple of Toys and head towards Olympia or something. I have my son tomorrow, Do you?

Old 12-07-2007, 03:25 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
I remember thinking about that toy drive thing. When and Where? I think you just bring a couple of Toys and head towards Olympia or something. I have my son tomorrow, Do you?
I won't have my son with me becuase he will be at the party I'm missing. I wish he could come along. Good experience to kids about giving.

See, the UnF*c*Withables have a softer side too.

Old 12-07-2007, 03:28 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
uh oh....for the rest of us that go on all the drives........does that mean our someone isn't so special anymore? i've been married less than a year. what does that mean??? lol! hmm....got the car a month after wedding......i think the car is "my man". fast.....good lookin.......fun....wink*
I can't answer this for you. I've only been on one or two drives this year. I just don't get the invites I guess. I don't know if Todd isn't special anymore as far as as far as Todd being "fast" your personal life is Not our business

Old 12-07-2007, 03:38 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
i post drives for everyone, they just don't all come. lol! we've had a couple of good turn out's though. i got to see you briefly at the park place party. =)

yeah, todd's still special =) got to love the man that supports the pcar thing! our hours and work days are completely opposite, so we don't get to do much together. hence, the reason i've adopted the whole driving/porsche thing. =) he's going to do some more autoX next year and maybe a day or two at PR. it's very cool having this as both of our hobbies!

i'm happy for bruce! i hope his gf likes to do drives! we'll have some good times this coming up year!

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 12-07-2007 at 03:40 PM.
Old 12-07-2007, 04:04 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
The UnF*C*Withables are really actually softies...

Old 12-07-2007, 04:09 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
Jimbo... don't make me
a) jump through this computer
b) pull this internet over
c) make you suck my tailpipe
d) back my semi truck over your chest
e) all of the above

Old 12-07-2007, 04:11 PM
Originally Posted by silversurfer
Jimbo... don't make me
e) all of the above

and when surfer is all finished with you, i'll take a group picture!

Old 12-07-2007, 04:18 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by silversurfer
Jimbo... don't make me
e) all of the above
Pics of semi or ban!

Old 12-07-2007, 04:18 PM
I thought you were going to tell me that you were then going to take advantage of me.

Old 12-07-2007, 04:31 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
Ben has a semi... just don't ride your pedal bike by him Jim

and David..leave my car alone... ok you can drive it if you want... Ben and I are bringing something else I think...
What time are you all meeting tomorrow? I need to figure out if I can work around this Xmas party

Last edited by Brucem; 12-07-2007 at 04:42 PM.
Old 12-07-2007, 10:38 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Brucem
Ben has a semi...
Did you have to sit on his lap to find this out?

Old 12-08-2007, 11:52 AM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by JP-S-St.Louis
Was he dressed up like Santa for you too?

Old 12-08-2007, 06:39 PM
Originally Posted by JP-S-St.Louis
whoa! is that a candy cane in your pocket? or are you just happy to see me?

Old 12-09-2007, 11:22 AM
Jimbo fyi we take pictures because of our Italian background. It's truly best to have some pictures mainly for intimidation. It typically saves us a lot of actual A) jumping thru the internet B) pulling the laptop over your head C) driving 108,000lbs over your carcas.

We also like the pictures for the annual xmas party slideshow.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.