Drag Racing @ Pacific Raceways

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 09:48 AM
gareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud of
Drag Racing @ Pacific Raceways

Greetings All,

I'm going down to Pacific Raceways today to try to murder all street cars in my opposing lane.
I'm heading down around 3:30 or 4:00 and racing runs til 10:30pm or 11pm.

If you can get away you should come down and beat up on some of the other cars.

My time from last summer was an 11.07@130mph and that was with a stock shifter and a boost leak.

Come down and have some fun with a fellow 6speeder.

Garee

Old 05-09-2008, 09:54 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Not me, I was there ALL day yesterday for track day..but good luck out there Garee!

Old 05-09-2008, 10:01 AM
gareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud of
Thanks Jason

Looks like you had a good time yesterday
I'm too chicken to get on a bike.

Originally Posted by atomic80
Not me, I was there ALL day yesterday for track day..but good luck out there Garee!

Old 05-09-2008, 11:12 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
sic em Garee!

Vincent (in either Turbo), Garee, and Jags...

it would be like shooting fish in a barrel

Old 05-09-2008, 11:14 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^i wish i could come down! but i have to work today after taking yesterday off at the track.

looks like the weather may be nice for you as well!

have a fun time out there! kick some butt!

~jody

Old 05-09-2008, 12:28 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Working on trying to get there. My car is up on a lift right now getting work done. Trying to see if I can get there or not.

Mark, if you see this, bring the S down and we can have our race.

Old 05-09-2008, 09:40 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by David_J
Working on trying to get there. My car is up on a lift right now getting work done. Trying to see if I can get there or not.

Mark, if you see this, bring the S down and we can have our race.
Wish I would have seen this. Zach and I would have gone if it weren't for other plans.

Old 05-09-2008, 09:44 PM
willcoxmd will become famous soon enoughwillcoxmd will become famous soon enough
sweet. i would have liked to see that. My car is in the shop with Alex for a few days

Old 05-09-2008, 11:19 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
This should be a fun event for the Unf@%kwithables.

Old 05-10-2008, 12:45 AM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Well that was actually a lot of fun. Josh and I made it down around 8. We only got 2 runs in, but still had a good time. Ran into a few other 6speeders.

My car did pretty good for not having much done to it. I ran a 12.70 at 113MPH. Not too bad since it was my first time drag racing since 1999.

I had fun beating up on the Mustang next to me built for drag racing.

http://www.emeraldcitycustoms.com/videos/993_drag.wmv

You can see him fade away in my mirror in the video.

Last edited by David_J; 05-10-2008 at 12:50 AM.
Old 05-10-2008, 08:37 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^what do you have to do in order to go? do you have to attend a driving school at eastside first? or can anyone do it?

Old 05-10-2008, 10:43 AM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
I think anyone can do it but if you are under 13s u need a helmet???

Old 05-10-2008, 12:12 PM
Awesome Video David

I got in 6 runs last night.
As the night went on the track got worse.
My last 3 runs were so bad because there were so many rocks in the launch area I could not hook up. It was like driving on marbles

The track is usually better than it was in the later portion of the evening.
It was good to see fellow 6speeders out there.
We have to do it again soon.

1st Run @1.2bar
Just a regular stop light start

2nd Run @ 1.2bar
Regular stoplight start

3rd Run
Adjusted Boost controller to 1.35bar
Launched @ 2100

4th Run launched @ 2700
Spun 1st, 2nd & 3rd due to the rocks on the track.
Still managed a 12.6 @ 128mph

5th Run
More rocks and spinning
I just gave up @ got a 16.8 @ 67mph

6th Run
Again more rocks and spinning
Only managed a 13.7 @ 123

Old 05-10-2008, 02:57 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
gareeb your pictures don't show up. Are they going through a host like PhotoBucket?

Old 05-10-2008, 03:02 PM
Nope they are hosted on my own site.
Try refreshing
They show up fine for me on multiple machines.
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
gareeb your pictures don't show up. Are they going through a host like PhotoBucket?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Drag Racing @ Pacific Raceways