Progress of my 996

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-16-2008, 02:32 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Did someone say golf????

BTW Bruce,
Can't wait to see your car when it's done. Progress is looking good so far.

Old 05-18-2008, 10:09 PM
willcoxmd will become famous soon enoughwillcoxmd will become famous soon enough
Bruce, are you really going to paint it white? White used to be a unique color, i think you should keep it yellow or go with something really cool like.......orange

Old 05-19-2008, 01:21 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by willcoxmd
Bruce, are you really going to paint it white? White used to be a unique color, i think you should keep it yellow or go with something really cool like.......orange
Personally, either would look great. IF you like attention

Old 05-19-2008, 01:28 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
impressed with the photo shop but you missed the wing showing thru the rear window

Old 05-19-2008, 01:40 AM
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
impressed with the photo shop but you missed the wing showing thru the rear window
HAHA. OOPS. Guess when I altered the yellow hue, it did not pick up that part....

Old 05-19-2008, 01:43 AM
I tried to go back and redo it, but with the window throwing the hue off, it looked like crap.

You get the point with the rest of the car though

Old 05-19-2008, 11:19 AM
SpeedYellow has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedYellow has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedYellow has a spectacular aura about
Wow!

Originally Posted by itrhybrid
I tried to go back and redo it, but with the window throwing the hue off, it looked like crap.

After seeing the car in Viper Green I can't possibly imagine it any other color.

That looks just amazing.

Bruce ~ you'd need to downsize the wing if you follow through with White ~

GO GREEN

Old 05-19-2008, 11:57 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by itrhybrid

thanks for trying. I'm just impressed people can do that. I just learned how to post a picture and others are changing car colors

Old 05-19-2008, 12:26 PM
19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute
So does this mean your going to keep it?

Old 05-19-2008, 12:38 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
As much as I love Porsches in white, I think this car is begging to be painted something out of the norm. The car is so unique, the color should be too. Although, white will be impressive too.

Old 05-19-2008, 03:52 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
I vote Rossa Scuderia with stripes.

Old 05-19-2008, 06:14 PM
Originally Posted by vincentdds
I vote Rossa Scuderia with stripes.

the only thing Vince and I have agreed on in the last 5 threads is that if it has to be Red than Rossa Scuderia would be the one. Porsche Red (Orange) just doesn't work.

This car can't beg for some bright flourescent color because Bruce's Boss (D) want's it subtle so it will be subtle.

White with a nice Black or Red stripe down the middle I could live with.

Old 05-20-2008, 02:34 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
I would like the crazy bright color for a couple weeks or couple months and then be over it...that is why it is staying white. The color accent will change up more than likely and with a white base I can work anything

thanks everyone!

Old 05-20-2008, 03:03 PM
AlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to all
Those crazy colors belong on Lambos and the GT3 RS. I would vote for white with yellow film on the headlamps.

Old 05-20-2008, 03:26 PM
willcoxmd will become famous soon enoughwillcoxmd will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Brucem
I would like the crazy bright color for a couple weeks or couple months and then be over it...

thanks everyone!

oh, that makes more sense. kind of like how subtle the previous color was....totally flying under the radar

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Progress of my 996