Progress of my 996

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 01:21 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Brucem
The only hot blonde I know from AMFAM is my friends wife
Tell him she was great but should learn to swallow

Old 06-02-2008, 02:09 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Can't wait to see it when it's done! It'll look great.

Mark - do you live in/near Canterwood? One of my closest friends live there... the Lees.

Old 06-02-2008, 02:15 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by WyattH
Can't wait to see it when it's done! It'll look great.

Mark - do you live in/near Canterwood? One of my closest friends live there... the Lees.
jerry?

I've been a member of Canterwood for 17 years. Almost half my life.

I live on the Westside of Gig Harbor on the water about 5 miles from Canterwood.

Old 06-02-2008, 04:42 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
jerry?

I live on the Westside of Gig Harbor on the water about 5 miles from Canterwood.
I love that place. Is it true that the gardeners are not allow to talk to their guests?

Old 06-02-2008, 04:56 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
jerry?

Mark,
I love canterwood. My sister in laws parents live on one of the fairways there. My parents and brother live on the other side of the harbor, up and over the hill facing east on the water. I'm playing trophy lake with them on fathers day.

Old 06-02-2008, 05:16 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Mark --

A very good customer of mine is a family run business... the father and 2 sons all live in/on Canterwood --

Roc Neeves and family
Garry Neeves and family
Randy Neeves and family

do you know any of them?

Old 06-02-2008, 09:14 PM
Vince it was just you the garderners wouldn't talk to..

PJ don't know the Neeves.

Trophy Lake is a pretty good track. But truthfully golf has been a back burner for the past 3 years. I used to play 150 rounds a year and now play 20-30. Just no desire right now and I'm having too much fun doing others....

Old 06-02-2008, 10:01 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !

Trophy Lake is a pretty good track. But truthfully golf has been a back burner for the past 3 years. I used to play 150 rounds a year and now play 20-30. Just no desire right now and I'm having too much fun doing others....
Track? Wonder what your mind is on???

Old 06-02-2008, 10:29 PM
Originally Posted by itrhybrid
Track? Wonder what your mind is on???
no track on my mind. don't need to be on one this year.....

really just a golf track

Old 06-03-2008, 10:23 PM
mitchelrl is on a distinguished road
Stop lying Mark, we all know you live in Spanabama. =P

Old 06-04-2008, 11:23 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
here are some pictures from Monday..final fitment of the front end..

still a couple gaps the shop is not happy with..but damn it is looking great

this time the bumper will retain the brake air ducts channels..

they modified the brackets for the radiator to make it all work better this time

Old 06-05-2008, 12:33 AM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Face lift!!!!!! nice!!!!!

Joes shop, huh?

Old 06-05-2008, 08:08 AM
SpeedYellow has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedYellow has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedYellow has a spectacular aura about
Bruce,

Good for you in getting the radiators placed properly since it's all apart. Know that this was a pet peeve of yours. Probably cut the oil consumption a little bit.

SY

Old 06-05-2008, 09:38 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
Yes I think this will be a great solution compared to how it was before.... I also got new new ducts for up front and we are working on a better setup for the center radiator.
I am getting very excited

New suspension gets ordered next week (KW V3) and new exhaust goes on when the car gets out of the shop

Then the car goes over the Carb Conn for DYNO tuning and get some more power out of it!!! it hasn't been tuned in FOREVER!! I have a unichip computer in the car and we can dial it in how we want to.

Old 06-05-2008, 09:46 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
So you're installing the flat headlights from 2002 + 996 cars?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Progress of my 996