Progress of my 996

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-30-2008, 08:45 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
=D i miss seeing her and she's sooo you! i'm glad all is working out and your pleased so far with the outcome considering the accident and going w/out her for so long. it looks like it's really coming along well and i can't wait to see you guys back on the road again!

Old 05-30-2008, 10:47 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
I haven't met you yet, but felt so bad for you after I saw the pics of your accident. The progress is looking really great. As a member of the inner circle (membership requirement, un-color, white vehicle), we will hope your car is done so you can join us for our un-color photo shoot this summer! You car will look really great. The seatbacks look nice.

Old 05-31-2008, 01:07 AM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
The car is coming..been the same for the past week as they prep the hood and bumpers. The motor goes back in this week and most things should be getting finished up over the next two weeks.

Greta....you and I (along with your son Aaron) met at XXX during the Porsche meet. I was driving Marks Turbo S...now I am crying because you forgot me...I think I need my dose of SBux to make me smile again

Old 05-31-2008, 05:23 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Brucem
The car is coming..been the same for the past week as they prep the hood and bumpers. The motor goes back in this week and most things should be getting finished up over the next two weeks.

Greta....you and I (along with your son Aaron) met at XXX during the Porsche meet. I was driving Marks Turbo S...now I am crying because you forgot me...I think I need my dose of SBux to make me smile again
Oh now I remember, you are the good looking fellow, correct? How could I forget - !!! Now that I have embarrassed myself, I will never forget your name again!

Old 06-01-2008, 09:10 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Hey Bruce, what's this all about??????
That's your car is it not?
http://www.catsexotics.com/used_vehi...9d1e830c27a5a2

Old 06-01-2008, 09:18 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by itrhybrid
Hey Bruce, what's this all about??????
That's your car is it not?
http://www.catsexotics.com/used_vehi...9d1e830c27a5a2
That's his car. I took one of those pictures. No clue why it is on there when it is in the paint booth.

Old 06-01-2008, 09:20 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by David_J
That's his car. I took one of those pictures. No clue why it is on there when it is in the paint booth.
I know. I don't ever remember it being for sale either, so not sure if it's an old add or what?

Old 06-01-2008, 09:21 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by itrhybrid
I know. I don't ever remember it being for sale either, so not sure if it's an old add or what?
Got to be old. He had it for sale for awhile until the accident.

Old 06-01-2008, 11:07 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
Greta..I will forgive you...but you owe me starbucks...I heard you can pull some "strings"

Ya I had the car for sale for a while..it isn't anymore but I still need to call Roy

Old 06-01-2008, 11:10 PM
willcoxmd will become famous soon enoughwillcoxmd will become famous soon enough
Greta..I will forgive you...but you owe me starbucks...I heard you can pull some "strings"

Ya I had the car for sale for a while..it isn't anymore but I still need to call Roy

Glad to hear you are keeping the new project. I can't wait to see it, sounds pretty cool bud.

Old 06-01-2008, 11:21 PM
Thanks Todd..I can't wait to have it back on the road again!!

Old 06-01-2008, 11:21 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by gretapass
Oh now I remember, you are the good looking fellow, correct? How could I forget -

LOL +million Good looking one. Greta Sbux should drug test
hilar ious

Old 06-01-2008, 11:42 PM
I think Mark is hurt because Steve was telling him this story about the girls at his work and they all wanted to meet me (steve was showing pictures from our cannon beach drive).

Old 06-02-2008, 12:02 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
I think Mark is hurt because Steve was telling him this story about the girls at his work and they all wanted to meet me (steve was showing pictures from our cannon beach drive).
except the hot blonde from AmFam

Old 06-02-2008, 01:20 PM
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
except the hot blonde from AmFam
The only hot blonde I know from AMFAM is my friends wife

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Progress of my 996