Exotics on Main (Bellevue).. this SAT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-23-2008, 02:03 PM
mjf
mjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
i'll be thinking of you all having nice, warm coffee and pastries while i'm standing on the autox course fetching cones! =)
Scones and cones!

Old 05-23-2008, 04:46 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
You guy's still going to be there if it's raining?

Old 05-23-2008, 05:00 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Might not be there.

Old 05-23-2008, 05:15 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Might not be there.

Old 05-23-2008, 06:06 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Triggerfinger, RB?

Old 05-23-2008, 09:14 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by itrhybrid
You guy's still going to be there if it's raining?
Yep. I'm sure attendance will suffer if it's raining, but I'll be there and a couple of others for sure. So far my Ferrari has suffered no catastrophic failures due to water meeting its body

Old 05-23-2008, 09:15 PM
RB4Me is on a distinguished road
7am is too early for me

Old 05-23-2008, 11:25 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BritBlaster
Yep. I'm sure attendance will suffer if it's raining, but I'll be there and a couple of others for sure. So far my Ferrari has suffered no catastrophic failures due to water meeting its body
I'd ike to swing though on the way to the Bremerton ferry. My kids would love to see some of the nice cars....

Old 05-23-2008, 11:53 PM
Originally Posted by atomic80
Triggerfinger, RB?
I did go shooting two days ago

Old 05-24-2008, 02:02 AM
willcoxmd will become famous soon enoughwillcoxmd will become famous soon enough
yeah, i'll still be asleep at 7 am. have fun. what were your shooting Eliseguy? i've been known to do a little shootin'

Old 05-24-2008, 08:16 AM
Originally Posted by willcoxmd
yeah, i'll still be asleep at 7 am. have fun. what were your shooting Eliseguy? i've been known to do a little shootin'
Tac usp .45 and custom m4

Old 05-24-2008, 11:49 AM
mjf
mjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud of
I made it down, no scones, so I had a croissant instead.

Lots of nice cars down there, I was the only Lotus, saw a nice Cobra, many Ferrari, a few Lamborghini, a Mercedes Mclaren SLR, a lone NSX, and a handful of Porsche. Crowd overall seemed friendly and knew each other, but I didn't know anyone and had my son with me so I didn't really get to chat much. Ironically as I start to leave a couple people ask about the Lotus, and one gentleman tries out the driver seat, yes it is as difficult to get in as it looks. =) I swear, you get the hang of it the more often you do it.

Overall it seemed like fun, definitely want to get there early to get one of the better parking spots. I arrived after 8am and was lucky to find a spot in Belle's lot. Many others were parking down the street around the corner on 102nd.

My better half has a masseuse appointment early Saturday mornings, so I'm not sure how often I'll be able to make it, but I'll certainly try and make it down again.

Old 05-24-2008, 12:49 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
The gang met up on Main Street in Old Bellevue this morning. I thought it was a good meet with lots of familiar faces showing up. Some of us went for a short drive through Medina over to Tully's.

Old 05-24-2008, 12:49 PM

Old 05-24-2008, 12:50 PM

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Exotics on Main (Bellevue).. this SAT