Exotics on Main (Bellevue).. this SAT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-24-2008, 12:51 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !

Old 05-24-2008, 12:51 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !

We even got the attention of this young officer driving the SUV cruiser. He slowly drove along each car while taking pictures with his cell.

Old 05-24-2008, 01:09 PM
thecartracker is on a distinguished road
This was definitely a lot of fun today. Here are some shots that I took.

Full set: http://www.photosleeve.com/user/thec...-wa-2008-05-24

Old 05-24-2008, 02:45 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
Thanks to those that made it out.

It was great to see everyone, and we had a fantastic turnout.

Jason: Love your photography -- great shots.

Old 05-24-2008, 02:49 PM
RB4Me is on a distinguished road
Sweet pics!
I "tried" to get up this morning but couldn't

I would have been the lonely Nissan out there if I did so maybe it was a good thing I didn't make it, lol.

Are you going to have the next meet at the same place? I think parking is very limited. How about meeting at Krispy Kreme over in Issaquah for the next meet? Tons and tons of parking.......just a suggestion. Oh, maybe not too early of a meeting time too

Old 05-24-2008, 10:53 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
WOW, great pics - thanks for sharing. Wish I had come now that I see the turnout. When is the next one - I'll be there ! Looks like fun and having been born and raised in Bellevue, may even know some of these attendees I hope.

Old 05-24-2008, 11:46 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by gretapass
WOW, great pics - thanks for sharing. Wish I had come now that I see the turnout. When is the next one - I'll be there ! Looks like fun and having been born and raised in Bellevue, may even know some of these attendees I hope.
Currently planned for same time/place next Saturday.

New locale heavily favored for future events is Carillon Point in Kirkland. Will advise as plans are made...

Old 05-25-2008, 06:56 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
A pleasant meet with familiar faces and cars. Love the great pastries and coffee as well. Highly encourage more people with to come and turn this into a Crystal Cove phenomenon.

Last edited by vincentdds; 05-25-2008 at 11:30 PM.
Old 05-25-2008, 09:31 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Britblaster. I'll be there! I am in Newport Hills too - could meet you perhaps sometime and follow you down? Maybe at the Park & Ride off of 405. What do you drive?

Old 05-25-2008, 09:34 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
I will try to make it out next week. Hopefully I can see some familiar face and won't be too alienated.

Old 05-25-2008, 09:40 PM
^^^maybe you would like to meet me and Britblaster at the park and ride (and Larry too - he lives near me) and we can caravan down together!

Old 05-25-2008, 09:43 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gretapass
^^^maybe you would like to meet me and Britblaster at the park and ride (and Larry too - he lives near me) and we can caravan down together!
Sounds like a plan. I would just need the directions to the park and ride or the address and I will be there

RB

Old 05-25-2008, 09:48 PM
The Park & Ride is at the 112th Street Exit off of I-405. This is the exit just south of the Factoria (Coal Creek) Exit. The Park & Ride is right next to the intersection on the east side of 405. About 6:45am I guess (ah gee, so much for sleeping in next weekend - I get up at 4:30am on weekdays so I kindof look forward to weekends). We'll confirm later in the week, ok.

Old 05-25-2008, 09:50 PM
I was just out there today. My girlfriend's grandmother lives up there. I will be there.

Old 05-26-2008, 12:17 AM
mjf
mjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud of
Hey that's my neighborhood, almost. I'm the other side of Somerset in Monthaven next exit, off of Coal Creek.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Exotics on Main (Bellevue).. this SAT