Exotics on Main (Bellevue).. this SAT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-26-2008, 01:11 AM
S7RR is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by mjf
Hey that's my neighborhood, almost. I'm the other side of Somerset in Monthaven next exit, off of Coal Creek.
Farsider... GO FOREST HILL! Somebody owns a lotus just down my street, I think its dark blue maybe black. I'm off somerset drive FYI.

Old 05-26-2008, 07:38 AM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
michael has the 72D which is black with gold wheels. Very rare and Very limited.

Old 05-26-2008, 11:27 AM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by gretapass
Thanks Britblaster. I'll be there! I am in Newport Hills too - could meet you perhaps sometime and follow you down? Maybe at the Park & Ride off of 405. What do you drive?
Hi Greta. I have an F430 Spider in Rossa Corsa. Meeting at the P&R in Newcastle sounds like a good idea. Around 7:15 would be plenty early enough.

Old 05-26-2008, 05:21 PM
mjf
mjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by S7RR
Farsider... GO FOREST HILL! Somebody owns a lotus just down my street, I think its dark blue maybe black. I'm off somerset drive FYI.
Unless you know where, it could have been me, I drive all over the local area just for the sheer fun of driving. In and out of Newcastle area all the time. There's 1 section of road by this zoo in Issaquah area that has 3 or 4 sharp hairpin turns headed up to Cougar Mountain that I enjoy driving, not to mention the view of the lake from the top is spectacular, and then on the way down it's through Newcastle. (my favorite beer!)

Old 05-26-2008, 05:26 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BritBlaster
Hi Greta. I have an F430 Spider in Rossa Corsa. Meeting at the P&R in Newcastle sounds like a good idea. Around 7:15 would be plenty early enough.
Sounds good. I heard parking was hard, but perhaps if we have your F430 leading the pack, we can make parking available! See you next Sat. at 7:15am.

Old 05-26-2008, 05:28 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mjf
There's 1 section of road by this zoo in Issaquah area that has 3 or 4 sharp hairpin turns headed up to Cougar Mountain that I enjoy driving, not to mention the view of the lake from the top is spectacular, and then on the way down it's through Newcastle. (my favorite beer!)
My favorite curvy road near my home is East Mercer Way - My son and I take his Motorcycle and my Pcar and we do the east side of Mercer Island, then turn around and do it again. On weekends you need to be careful you don't pick off a cyclist though! Lots of sharp corners.

Old 05-26-2008, 05:35 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by mjf
Unless you know where, it could have been me, I drive all over the local area just for the sheer fun of driving. In and out of Newcastle area all the time. There's 1 section of road by this zoo in Issaquah area that has 3 or 4 sharp hairpin turns headed up to Cougar Mountain that I enjoy driving, not to mention the view of the lake from the top is spectacular, and then on the way down it's through Newcastle. (my favorite beer!)
That road is great!

When there aren't "soccer moms' driving oversized SUVs, sippin' lattes *and* on the phone, driving at 15mph blocking the fun .... you can get a little "tail out" happiness and feel like you're doing the "Pikes Peak" hillclimb!

Old 05-26-2008, 06:07 PM
mjf
mjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by BritBlaster
That road is great!

When there aren't "soccer moms' driving oversized SUVs, sippin' lattes *and* on the phone, driving at 15mph blocking the fun .... you can get a little "tail out" happiness and feel like you're doing the "Pikes Peak" hillclimb!
fun drive, here's a google link for anyone else interested.

Old 05-26-2008, 10:29 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Did u guys end up going down to the Tulley's in Clyde Hill? (Looks like the street)...

I'm down there a few times a week checking on our job sites. Does this meet go down every saturday morning?

Old 05-26-2008, 10:48 PM
Kuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
Did u guys end up going down to the Tulley's in Clyde Hill? (Looks like the street)...

I'm down there a few times a week checking on our job sites. Does this meet go down every saturday morning?
Its suppose to.

Old 05-26-2008, 10:49 PM
Kuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to behold
My favorite curvy road near my home is East Mercer Way - My son and I take his Motorcycle and my Pcar and we do the east side of Mercer Island, then turn around and do it again. On weekends you need to be careful you don't pick off a cyclist though! Lots of sharp corners.
Spectacular little peice of road there. Unfortunately the MI police are well aware of that fact as well.

Old 05-26-2008, 10:52 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kuzi
Its suppose to.
Awesome. I'll have to make it out there next saturday then (even though my car is far from exotic, heh)

Old 05-26-2008, 11:57 PM
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
Awesome. I'll have to make it out there next saturday then (even though my car is far from exotic, heh)
Owners and future owners are welcome

Old 05-27-2008, 01:02 AM
Originally Posted by Kuzi
Owners and future owners are welcome
My kind of people!

Old 05-27-2008, 01:59 AM
S7RR is on a distinguished road
Oh god I love that road! BTW I see your son daily as he goes toward Factoria.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Exotics on Main (Bellevue).. this SAT