1000 Posts!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-12-2008, 09:07 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
1000 Posts!!!!

I just went over 1000 posts! It will take awhile to catch up to Jason and Jody, but here I come!

Old 08-12-2008, 09:08 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
woohooo greta! time to celebrate! did someone say icecream cake????

Old 08-12-2008, 09:10 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
I'll go for that. White cake with white frosting and vanilla ice cream

Old 08-13-2008, 08:41 AM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
You get a gold star!

Old 08-13-2008, 09:41 AM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Get a job

Old 08-13-2008, 10:12 AM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
That's how you get 1000 posts - with just that sort of post. I'm sorry but it's no big accomplishment.

Old 08-13-2008, 10:53 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Congrats Greta! I think it's funny that you specifically pointed me and Jody out. Jody is definitely the one whose outta control! It took me a while to get to where I am today but it took her just over a year to get this far! Hilarious

Old 08-13-2008, 08:50 PM
Originally Posted by HUMMM 3
That's how you get 1000 posts - with just that sort of post. I'm sorry but it's no big accomplishment.
Hey - who are you to talk Mr. Larry First of all, I did not claim it to be any "big accomplishment" - that prize goes to many others! Second, you win the gold medal for the most emails of jokes, pictures, and other interesting (and not interesting) internet posts. I had to report you to the spam police Let's go for a drive Larry - haven't seen you for a long time!

Last edited by gretapass; 08-13-2008 at 08:57 PM.
Old 08-13-2008, 08:59 PM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by gretapass
Hey - who are you to talk Mr. Larry You win the gold medal for the most emails of jokes, pictures, and other interesting (and not interesting) internet posts. I had to report you to the spam police
Greta,

I only send that sort of stuff to those that want it and are on my mailing list. I don't keep a count of it, but, yes, I confess it's a lot of unnecessary but sometimes entertaining/interesting garbage. I hope you noticed after you complained more than a month ago about receiving my e-mails I dropped you off the list.

Larry

Old 08-14-2008, 08:10 PM
Originally Posted by HUMMM 3
Greta,

I only send that sort of stuff to those that want it and are on my mailing list. I don't keep a count of it, but, yes, I confess it's a lot of unnecessary but sometimes entertaining/interesting garbage. I hope you noticed after you complained more than a month ago about receiving my e-mails I dropped you off the list.

Larry
Yes, I miss hearing from you Larry, but I must admit, I get way too many emails. I do enjoy the occasional joke though - the kind that makes one roll on the floor laughing!

Old 08-14-2008, 09:40 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
I don't want to steal your thread, but hey I am up to 40ish posts now! I am hot on your tail!!

Old 08-14-2008, 09:59 PM
brendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond repute
congrats. i'm up to 11 i think. pretty soon i can PM you to congratulate you