Look at this property for sale...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 05:23 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Look at this property for sale...

Just came across this listing... pretty crazy to pay $6.2M for 1 acre of land.

All you get for that price is the land, plans & permits.

I do like the renderings though, looks like it would make quite a palace for someone.

So, who's moving to Medina?

Old 09-11-2008, 05:38 PM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry, the garage isn't big enough, I'll pass.

Old 09-11-2008, 05:42 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
^^ LOL I was thinking the same. You can always make a change and make it a 12 car garage rather than a 6-car. LOL

Old 09-11-2008, 05:43 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
i think i've passed it in my boat a few times. not MI but seattle side?

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 09-11-2008 at 06:09 PM.
Old 09-11-2008, 05:44 PM
It's not built yet. This property is right next to the 520 bridge on the Medina side of Lake Washington. These are just renderings of what the house would look like. I'm sure there are similar looking homes in MI, Medina & Seattle.

Old 09-11-2008, 05:50 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
oh! lol! i just figured that out. blonde moment* hehe!

Old 09-11-2008, 06:06 PM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
Real cute....

Old 09-11-2008, 06:09 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
Doesnt look like a WA home, more like a Florida home

Old 09-11-2008, 06:10 PM
i like it. i'll take it! the water feature sold me. okay, maybe i can move into one of the wings. lol!

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 09-11-2008 at 06:14 PM.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:15 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Now to get the funding to build the sucker!

Really spectacular home. Looks like a fun driveway to drive up/down!

Old 09-11-2008, 09:50 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
That's not too bad for the in-laws and the help, but where does the main house go?

Old 09-11-2008, 11:00 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
I'll pass, doesn't look like waterfront property. Besides, driveway wouldn't work for my trailer.

Old 09-11-2008, 11:09 PM
LOL. Its 148 feet of waterfront. Either way, I would pass for $6.2M regardless.

Old 09-11-2008, 11:18 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
LOL. Its 148 feet of waterfront. Either way, I would pass for $6.2M regardless.
Hard to tell from the rendering. Is it really on the water, or up on the hill and they you have to take your tram down? Too bad I only have $6.1M to spend on property right now.

Old 09-11-2008, 11:26 PM
Based on the rendering and seeing that its 1 acre, I'm pretty sure that where that path ends on the bottom is where the waterfront starts. There is no way that all that will fit on an acre and still require a tram down to the water lol.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Look at this property for sale...