Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-25-2008, 07:31 PM
Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !
yes! bring on the snow!

Old 11-25-2008, 08:29 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
IT'S NOT LOOKING SO GOOD YET. CRAP
http://www.skicrystal.com/Weather

Old 11-25-2008, 08:38 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Put on your loin cloth and do your snow dance Mark

Old 11-25-2008, 10:03 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
IT'S NOT LOOKING SO GOOD YET. CRAP
http://www.skicrystal.com/Weather
Yep, I was going to go to Baker but since there is no snow we choose Whistler.

This year is not looking good so far

Old 11-26-2008, 02:37 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Not looking so good for me either. I broke a bone in my foot a couple of weeks ago and I'm wearing a walking cast now. It comes off soon, but it's not likely that I'll be up for boarding until Mid Jan at the earliest.

Old 11-26-2008, 05:48 PM
19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute
Well even the Olympics are starting to get some snow on them so I’m sure that the Cascades will have more and more! I took this tonight at sunset, aka 4:15. It gets dark so early I think I’m living in the land of the midnight sun.

Old 11-26-2008, 05:54 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
nice picture waide! very pretty! you have a great view from your house!

ps...tell your mom hello for me!

Old 11-30-2008, 06:18 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Where's the F'N damn snow. Ok now I'm a bit angry. I'm selling my ski's I'm out. No more ski for me. I'll pickup a new hobby

Old 11-30-2008, 06:45 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
My friend said it snowed where he is, he goes to Western...

Old 11-30-2008, 07:37 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Where's the F'N damn snow. Ok now I'm a bit angry. I'm selling my ski's I'm out. No more ski for me. I'll pickup a new hobby

crotchety old man

Old 12-01-2008, 06:51 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
Plus 50 on Jackson and Alta in the right snow year

You can have anyplace in Colorado I'd rather be mowing the lawn. Big Sky has some steeps but the cold and brutelness of the top of that mtn make it to iffy on the good steeps. Not worth the trek imho. Now fly fishing their in the summer I'd go do that and I'm not a fisherman
I couldn't agree more! Jackson is the best of the best. Of the 15+ days I have skied there Corbets was only skiable once. After 15mins building up the ***** to go for it, it was the best turns of my life! That was by far the most scared I have ever been. 15-20 ft drop onto a perfectly steep landing, it was so perfect I didn't feel the snow when I hit back onto the Mt. Then perfect heli turns all the way to the bottom. To live that day again.

And the top bowls at Alta. Does it get better? Perfect snow, never any lines at the top, I wonder how many vertical you can get in a day there?

Old 12-01-2008, 06:57 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by JP-S-St.Louis
Shi------t baby I just started 3 years ago and I am at the MTN almost every weekend we have snow.

If I could I would be a ski bum.
That is exactly what I did. I moved to Mt Hood right out of High School. Nothing mattered except getting perfect turns in everyday and where we would find the buzz that night. Work just enough for a free pass and to pay rent. We got passes to ski other areas too. Once a month we would load up the truck with as many demo skis as we could and go make turns at a new place. The first dozen times I skied at Whistler BC I never paid a dime.

I tell people I went to the University of Mt Hood, majored in Skiing and minored in the Grateful Dead. Skied over 120 days and went to 30 dead shows in the same year! If I could only get some of those brain cells back today!

Old 12-01-2008, 08:46 PM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
Will you be dumping your digs at the Valley?

Old 12-02-2008, 12:51 AM
Originally Posted by HUMMM 3
Will you be dumping your digs at the Valley?
Never great Mountain Biking in Sun Valley those will stay for long time

Originally Posted by BuzzedHornet

And the top bowls at Alta. Does it get better? Perfect snow, never any lines at the top, I wonder how many vertical you can get in a day there?
Alta Chutes are fantastic. I don't know for sure but the tram was 8 minutes and we could ski the Hobacks in 8-10 so 4000 vertical 18 minute turns 8 hour day less lunch and flirty with woman

50k verts a day when the woman were good 65k when they be ugly.
When are we going?

They don't have snow either. 24" total doesn't cover it up
http://www.jacksonhole.com/

Old 12-02-2008, 01:10 AM
Alta Chutes are fantastic. I don't know for sure but the tram was 8 minutes and we could ski the Hobacks in 8-10 so 4000 vertical 18 minute turns 8 hour day less lunch and flirty with woman

50k verts a day when the woman were good 65k when they be ugly.
When are we going?

They don't have snow either. 24" total doesn't cover it up
http://www.jacksonhole.com/
That sounds about right. I dont remember too many ugly ones at the top of the hill. In the lodge tho that is a different story.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow