What is the funniest thing you have seen in the snow this week?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-26-2008, 06:10 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
What is the funniest thing you have seen in the snow this week?

1) first day of snow, saw a cop car (Impala front wheel drive) with chains on the rears!

2) Today, turning around in an apartment complex due to a road closure. A small pick up got stuck in front of me. Then a HUGE woman got out of the passenger side opened the canopy, spread out a blanket, climbed in and then bounced up and down until the truck got unstuck!!

I had tears running down my face. If I only had a camera or camcorder with me.

What have you seen over the past week or so?

Old 12-26-2008, 06:59 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Don't think I can top that one Rob..

Old 12-26-2008, 10:23 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
I saw a Toe-Rag with chains on the front

Old 12-26-2008, 10:43 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
the first day of heavy snow I saw a lincoln town car repeatedly spinning 360s across the first ave south bridge...

my neighbor putting chains on all four wheels of his 4wd durango... not cable chains... actual chains... like he was getting ready for death race or something... as my other neighbor drives right by and waves in a V70 (2wd) Volvo...

Old 12-27-2008, 11:47 AM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Idiot in a monster truck not "catching it" while intentionally drifting a corner.
The rear quarter of the cop car slowed him down though.

And a metro bus that got stuck. Second metro bus came to get the passengers from the first bus. Bus stops right behind stuck bus (slight incline). Second bus also stuck. I just sat there at Starbucks sipping my coffee and laughing.

Old 12-28-2008, 02:54 AM
speedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the rough
Lynnwood...big sand truck with plow got stuck before 4-way stop...he backed up about 20 feet throwing sand on the road..started rolling forward..shut down sand wheel...run the stop sign and went bye bye...

icy 30 feet uphill before stop sign didn't see any sand

WTF??....people keep getting stuck for next 3 days...city jobs rock

Old 12-28-2008, 06:12 AM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Snow??? It's 75 degrees here

Old 12-28-2008, 11:00 AM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
^^DD you jack ***!

Old 12-28-2008, 06:08 PM
S7RR is on a distinguished road
Well, On the first wave of snow, I saw kids sledding behind some GMC's, and watched a snowmobile eat it on some really bad ice. And I watched the neighbors trying to escape our cul-de-sac with no avail.

Hearing about the fat lady made my day.

Old 12-28-2008, 10:29 PM
mattkins99 is on a distinguished road
On the second day of the snow I was watching the news as the reporter mentioned something about how it was so slick out that cars with chains were even having trouble.... the clip she was showing was of a car spinning it's front wheels with chains on the rear....

Sorry, a cop doing that is a much better story :-P

Beyond that, having been out in the snow every day in my truck, I have to say that the drivers who actually went out on the roads were much better than in years past.

Old 12-29-2008, 03:17 PM
CorsePerVita is on a distinguished road
I watched a retard in a tundra curb it while talking on their cell phone when they were not paying attention. I was sitting in subway eating a sandwich when i see this dude on his cell phone, looks the other way, hits mound of snow, drags his tundra into it, WHAMO, hits the curb.

Old 12-29-2008, 03:48 PM
McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !
2 snowmen... having sex. Love living in a college town.

Old 12-30-2008, 12:39 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
Without doubt, the funniest COLLECTION of idiots I've had the pleasure of enjoying copious quantities of schadenfreude has been on Christmas day driving up to Capitol Hill area to pick up my brother in-law. Actual area was Cherry/MLK and 23rd.

Lots of "urban" types in Town Cars, 70s/80s Cadillacs and old Impalas/Cutlasses being motivated through the snow/ice purely on massif representin', willpower and yellng Beeeeeeeyatch! very loudly!!!

Old 12-30-2008, 05:53 PM
momoney is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BritBlaster
Without doubt, the funniest COLLECTION of idiots I've had the pleasure of enjoying copious quantities of schadenfreude has been on Christmas day driving up to Capitol Hill area to pick up my brother in-law. Actual area was Cherry/MLK and 23rd.

Lots of "urban" types in Town Cars, 70s/80s Cadillacs and old Impalas/Cutlasses being motivated through the snow/ice purely on massif representin', willpower and yellng Beeeeeeeyatch! very loudly!!!
Hahahaha!!!!

Old 12-30-2008, 07:54 PM
HidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really nice
My brother grabbed a snowmobile and went up and down a highway.
I saw people cross-country skiing down the streets.
I saw a few ATVs getting around town.

My brother let me take his truck to an iced-over parking lot and have some fun, while he was drunk in the passenger seat.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What is the funniest thing you have seen in the snow this week?