monthly triple-xxx porsche breakfast

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-03-2009, 02:15 PM
nize is just really nicenize is just really nicenize is just really nicenize is just really nicenize is just really nice
you might want to check the details on the CWR (canada west region) porsche forum here;
http://forum.pca-cwr.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2052

Old 04-03-2009, 02:17 PM
nize is just really nicenize is just really nicenize is just really nicenize is just really nicenize is just really nice
figured out the canada details. you should still check in with the CWR forums though, to get your canadian contact information;

First off - this is a NON-PCA event. We are just a bunch of folks going for a drive. If you are joining us, bring your walkie talkie. We will use channel 6.1. Please have a full tank of fuel when leaving Blaine.

The route is Interstate 5, 405 and 90 both ways. Not sure what the folks in Seattle may have planned - we will play it by ear. If there is interest on the return trip, we can stop in at Park Place Motors to check out their inventory. I would aniticpate being back at the border well before dinner.

1st 1/2 of the Gruppe can meet at 6:45AM in Blaine at Exxon Stn corner of Boblett and Yew (beside municipal airport). We will leave at 7:00AM.

We wiill meet 2nd 1/2 of the Gruppe at the Lowes Outlet on E. Sunset Drive at the I-5 Interstate. We will be there for 7:30AM and leave at 7:45AM.

Target is to be in Issaquah for 9:30 AM.

Old 04-03-2009, 03:08 PM
PorscheNut2 is on a distinguished road
It's not PCW sanctioned event so there's no details etc.

Old 04-03-2009, 03:10 PM
PorscheNut2 is on a distinguished road
Ignore my earlier reply I did not see this posting thank you!

quote=nize;2330264]figured out the canada details. you should still check in with the CWR forums though, to get your canadian contact information;

First off - this is a NON-PCA event. We are just a bunch of folks going for a drive. If you are joining us, bring your walkie talkie. We will use channel 6.1. Please have a full tank of fuel when leaving Blaine.

The route is Interstate 5, 405 and 90 both ways. Not sure what the folks in Seattle may have planned - we will play it by ear. If there is interest on the return trip, we can stop in at Park Place Motors to check out their inventory. I would aniticpate being back at the border well before dinner.

1st 1/2 of the Gruppe can meet at 6:45AM in Blaine at Exxon Stn corner of Boblett and Yew (beside municipal airport). We will leave at 7:00AM.

We wiill meet 2nd 1/2 of the Gruppe at the Lowes Outlet on E. Sunset Drive at the I-5 Interstate. We will be there for 7:30AM and leave at 7:45AM.

Target is to be in Issaquah for 9:30 AM.[/quote]

Old 04-03-2009, 03:14 PM
Originally Posted by PorscheNut2
It's not PCW sanctioned event so there's no details etc.
there are details, you have to check the PCW forum for non-official events and you will find all of the info there.

Old 04-10-2009, 08:26 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
okay....i'm a go for tomorrow. lookin' forward to seeing you guys!

Old 04-10-2009, 09:47 AM
that's great! see you in the morning!

Old 04-10-2009, 06:31 PM
Seattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond repute
I may see you Canadians there as well, eh.

What up Jody.. 9:00 is EARLY.... but since the mountys are leaving at the rowdy rooster sign of dawn.., I guess i can't complain! Drive safe boys... it may be wet out there! Watch your speed going through Marysville and Everett.. cops hate humans there..

Old 04-10-2009, 06:39 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
what up bojan buddy! drag your sorry butt outta bed and join the fun! no tardiness tomorrow! =) just think, you can have the XXX gut bomb breakfast and some coffee. maybe even a maple bar!

Old 04-11-2009, 01:08 PM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by atomic80
It's a step in the right direction for John. He definitely needs the right car for his "growing family" as you said. Congratulations on your newest toy! She's gorgeous!
Thanks guys, a Cayenne Turbo is probably next to come And yes, of course it will be black...

Old 04-11-2009, 01:18 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
Heh...and John's Cayenne will proudly wear Zymol Vintage of course.

Old 04-11-2009, 01:22 PM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
But of course I hope you're enjoying the Turbo Steve.

John

Old 04-11-2009, 02:22 PM
Here are some pictures that Todd and I took. It was nice seeing Larry, Steve, Bojan, Trip, Andre', Ken, Pete, Jeff & Bobbi, and the others I met! Brrr! It was chilly out, but the company was nice!

Larry was the belle of the ball

Todd, Steve, Larry, Jeff and Bobbi

Old 04-11-2009, 02:26 PM

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 04-11-2009 at 03:37 PM.
Old 04-11-2009, 03:33 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Jody, sorry I missed your text (I was getting my hair cut!). Wish I could have made it. Nice pictures - reminded me of last year when we were out there and it POURED - remember! I have really busy schedules in April/May, but hope to see you soon.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: monthly triple-xxx porsche breakfast