monthly triple-xxx porsche breakfast

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-08-2009, 07:28 PM
nize is just really nicenize is just really nicenize is just really nicenize is just really nicenize is just really nice
good deal. i called them today and they will serve hot breakfast for us tomorrow.

Old 05-08-2009, 11:30 PM
Procera is on a distinguished road
Is it an official p-car show where the cars will be displayed for bystanders to see or is it an informal get together of p-car owners? What time does the event go until? thx!

Old 05-09-2009, 01:16 AM
SeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud of
Are P-trucks allowed?

Old 05-09-2009, 11:53 AM
ivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to behold
????
Did I miss something... the only "Time" posted was 8:00 and at least 2 other people thought that was it too.....

Sat in the parking lot till 8:15... went to E@RTC... Sorry guys ????

Old 05-09-2009, 01:14 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
I thought it was tomorrow (Sunday). Maybe some of you guys got mixed up like I did.

Old 05-09-2009, 03:45 PM
ivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to behold
post #46 clearly says "Tommorow"' and was written yesterday... so that is TODAY ! ! !

Go to LA !
hahahaha

Old 05-09-2009, 06:51 PM
CorsePerVita is on a distinguished road
All the cool events are in washington!

Old 05-09-2009, 06:53 PM
lets make one 1/2 way... but NO I-5 driving

Old 05-09-2009, 08:56 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
the supra guys do an annual meet in chehalis. They determined that to be a reasonable distance for both eastsiders and the oregonians to meet at. It'd be cool to do something liek this but I think our Oregon contingency is still in its infancy

Old 05-09-2009, 09:47 PM
nize is just really nicenize is just really nicenize is just really nicenize is just really nicenize is just really nice
shoulda hung out a bit longer, people showed up at around 8:30 today. by 9am the lot was packed.

Last edited by nize; 05-09-2009 at 10:01 PM.
Old 05-10-2009, 12:04 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Oh well, I guess you guys should have been on time. Everyone came over to the E@RTC meet instead.

Old 05-10-2009, 01:28 AM
cool picture ! ! !

well shucks, we got blasted for 10 minutes by a gy with a back pack blower, the place was locked up tight and no one around....I guess we jumped the gun, BUT had fun at ERTC so all in all it was a great day to be out with the 6SO group no matter where you were at

Old 05-10-2009, 11:44 AM
producerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ivangene
cool picture ! ! !

well shucks, we got blasted for 10 minutes by a gy with a back pack blower, the place was locked up tight and no one around....I guess we jumped the gun, BUT had fun at ERTC so all in all it was a great day to be out with the 6SO group no matter where you were at
Huh, I was there no later than 8:05 and someone else was already there before me. We saw the same "blower guy" and he was super annoying. Where you on the other side of the building?

Old 05-10-2009, 12:05 PM
parked right about where that silver Targa was... (picture above)

Old 06-09-2009, 10:58 AM
this is this saturday! can we get a head count on how many are coming?

anyone on here planning to be there for breakfast?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: monthly triple-xxx porsche breakfast