monthly triple-xxx porsche breakfast

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2009, 03:39 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^hahah! yes! i definately remember! it was cold, rainy, windy, brrr! today wasn't as bad. but still needed the gloves, scarf, and jacket!

see you soon greta! =D

Old 04-11-2009, 06:17 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
^^hahah! yes! i definately remember! it was cold, rainy, windy, brrr! today wasn't as bad. but still needed the gloves, scarf, and jacket!

see you soon greta! =D
You think you were cold? I was out at a Mountlake Terrace park at 6:30 this morning setting up for a shoot.
It sucked

Old 04-11-2009, 07:48 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
Can anyone tell me what tint percentage this 996 has? I'm pretty set on doing 30% to my also black 996 but suspect this might be a bit darker than that. Thanks, and sorry I missed coming out and introducing myself to the group.

Old 04-11-2009, 07:50 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
hi steve,

that's my hubby's 996. my boxster next to it has the same tint. they are 20%.

sorry we missed you! maybe we'll catch you at the next event!

jody

Old 04-11-2009, 08:36 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
Thanks for the quick reply Jody. Both your cars look great in pictures, and I look forward to seeing them in person someday.

Old 04-11-2009, 08:47 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
BTW Jody, when are you going to lower that car of yours????

Old 04-11-2009, 09:22 PM
hi james,

it's something i've considered and may do in the future. all in good time. =) todd and i take turns on our cars. so, usually he gets something in/on his, and then it's my turn.

Old 05-04-2009, 05:21 PM
nize is just really nicenize is just really nicenize is just really nicenize is just really nicenize is just really nice
thanks to all who attended last month! the next one is this saturday may 9th. who's coming?

be there by 8am! the weather looks like it will be nice!

Old 05-04-2009, 05:23 PM
Thanks for inviting us all out. =) It was nice seeing everyone last time! I'll be at ERTC this weekend, so I'll be unable to make it. Have a great time!

Old 05-04-2009, 08:55 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
I am going to be at E@RTC too. Perhaps you should come down and we combine forces! Always nice to have lots of p-cars.

Old 05-04-2009, 09:15 PM
nize is just really nicenize is just really nicenize is just really nicenize is just really nicenize is just really nice
the triple-xxx porsche saturday breakfast happens once a month, while ERTC occurs every week. it seems to support both, you'd want to attend triple-xxx porsche breakfast, and ERTC the other three saturdays of the month...

Old 05-05-2009, 06:57 AM
ivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to behold
+1 for that

I will try and make it this time. This weather has been the sh*ts! I waxed the car up last week and haven't taken it out since! Man I dont know about you but it rained like crazy in Bellevue last night...I woke up, looked out the window and saw an old man with a huge load of wood driving really slow and a whole bunch of animals following him

Old 05-05-2009, 08:09 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by nize
the triple-xxx porsche saturday breakfast happens once a month, while ERTC occurs every week. it seems to support both, you'd want to attend triple-xxx porsche breakfast, and ERTC the other three saturdays of the month...
I agree. This time of year I only seem to make one event a month anyway. I'll hope to make the XXX next month - I love to be with all my fellow pcars!

Old 05-07-2009, 11:42 PM
producerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud of
Sweet, I actually saw this in time to make it. I'll see you guys there.

Old 05-08-2009, 11:37 AM
Antroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant future
If I don't sleep through my alarm, I'm going to try to make it to this tomorrow. I don't have a P-car myself, but I'm hopeful to become an owner of one eventually. That's all a BMW is anyways, it's training wheels in preparation of owning a Porsche.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: monthly triple-xxx porsche breakfast