Exotics at Redmond Town Center and Remlinger Farms is on for June 5!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 11:22 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Exotics at Redmond Town Center and Remlinger Farms is on for June 5!!!!!

Hi Everyone! Looks like we will have good weather for Saturday so we're on for Exotics at Redmond Town Center followed by the drive to Remlinger Farms where we will do the annual photo shoots and a charity raffle. Many cool things to give away and it's really a great time! This is one you don't want to miss! Those of you who have photos from last year, please put them up so everyone knows what they would be missing!

See you all Saturday!!!!

Old 06-03-2010, 01:40 PM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
Sounds like fun. I'm going to try to make it.

Old 06-03-2010, 04:28 PM
Christiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura about
I should be there!

Old 06-03-2010, 04:30 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
About time we'll be able to meet up again! I'm looking forward to it! I should have a surprise for everyone by then!

Old 06-03-2010, 05:52 PM
Horhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to all
Looks like my scehdule opened up. Looking forward to this!

Last edited by Horhay; 06-04-2010 at 02:10 PM.
Old 06-03-2010, 06:23 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Yay! This will be such a fun event this year! I'm so excited to combine my 3rd annual Remlinger Farm photoshoot event with our wonderful organizers from ERTC, plus a charity all in one! Don't miss this event guys! This is going to be a fun time! Take a peek in the thread posted about Remlinger Farms that's currently up. You'll see some pics from last year's event! It just keeps getting bigger and better!

Thanks Tom, Vic, and ERTC crew for sharing this event with me! I'm excited to see you all in a couple of days!

Old 06-03-2010, 08:14 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Meeting Place for South/Eastsiders

Any Eastsiders who want to drive to Redmond together can meet us at the Park & Ride at I-405 & 44th in South Bellevue (exit south of Factoria). Meet up about 8am and we will head to Redmond about 8:15am. Larry? Paul? Steve? William? and all!!! Can't wait to see everyone!

Old 06-03-2010, 11:43 PM
Born2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really nice
I'm bummed I can't make it. I had the past two weekends off, but the rain cancelled Exotics. This weekend I have to work. I would've taken off, but I'm training someone at work.

I hope everyone has a great time. Post pictures.

Old 06-04-2010, 08:40 AM
JFowler is on a distinguished road
I will be there with my Thug Vest. ALso, I have a friend from Boise who is driving up to attend the event. This sounds like a great weekend.

Old 06-04-2010, 09:12 AM
Mini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to all
We'll be there. It looks like saturday is the only nice day this weekend!!

Old 06-04-2010, 09:39 AM
DrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Born2Run
I'm bummed I can't make it. I had the past two weekends off, but the rain cancelled Exotics. This weekend I have to work. I would've taken off, but I'm training someone at work.

I hope everyone has a great time. Post pictures.
lol... pretty much +1 for me as well. oh well.. gonna be a long summer. (hopefully!)

Old 06-04-2010, 04:42 PM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
Weather.com is saying 68 degrees and sunny for tomorrow!

Old 06-04-2010, 07:05 PM
Chitwood is on a distinguished road
When will the cars leave RTC to head to Remlinger Farms, when do folks head in for lunch and approximately when does the event start breaking up?

Old 06-04-2010, 07:09 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Chitwood
When will the cars leave RTC to head to Remlinger Farms, when do folks head in for lunch and approximately when does the event start breaking up?
We will be attempting to depart from ERTC around 10:30 to 10:45'ish. When we arrive at the farm we usually hang out for a bit, socialize, take pictures and head to lunch. I'm guessing around 11:30'ish or noon. The last couple of years the event started breaking up around 2:00.

Also, on another note...

Kimberly has shared some info with us and I wanted to post it up here for you guys to see what we've got cookin' for tomorrow!

"Raffle items are rolling in! Thanks to Park Place, LTD for the Lotus apparel, Ferrari of Seattle and Lamborghini of Bellevue for their donations! Very generous gift certificate donations have been made by Northwest Auto Salon and JBoyer Photography. All this and more will be on display tomorrow at ERTC! Raffle tickets are only $1!"

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 06-04-2010 at 07:16 PM. Reason: added some more info...