2011 Subaru STi project

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-26-2011, 10:08 PM
ed03feng will become famous soon enough
2011 Subaru STi project

Woohoo... I am so excited today getting my car back. After 4 months of long wait for the Burn Up WRC spoiler to be made and shipped from Japan, the first stage of the 2011 Subaru STi project is finally done. Hope all of you enjoy the photos. A big big thank you to Queen City Auto Rebuild at Redmond with the installation and painting of the spoiler. David and his team have done an amazing job on the spoiler as always. David even had gone beyond my expectation paying much attention to every detail of the car - evening fixing some of the small rock chips which I originally only requested to use some touch up paint to cover the blemish. Wow! That was a world class service. You may find a cheaper price somewhere else. If you want to get it done right the first time exceeding your already high expectation, Queen City is my choice. Anyway, enjoy the photos and see you on the road.

Attached Images      
Old 04-26-2011, 10:19 PM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
NICE. Queen City is the best. Let us know if you want to protect that front end with some film.

Old 04-27-2011, 04:40 AM
xk1
xk1 is on a distinguished road
Nice looking car. I always found with scubbies there's no real middle ground. Either you do small subtle changes to the car or you lose your mind and build something that's simply scary.

like if you ever lose your mind and want to IONO cut out your front fenders and tub your front strut towers to squeeze a 265 tire in there and maybe gut your interior and build a insane roll cage. Say for time attack maybe like a certian little white wrx I know of that was built locally.

Old 04-27-2011, 10:02 AM
Horhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to all
What other plans do you have? I've done about 80% WRC look to my STi (haven't done the fenders or rear wing) so I can appreciate the challenges.

Old 04-27-2011, 12:26 PM
flyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to behold
Thats one crazy wing, Congrats!

Old 04-29-2011, 01:54 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Can I offer my services for a photo shoot? I think I can take a few nice shots of your baby...I did a few shoots for DirtFish and a bunch of others. Check out my photo site for references if you'd like: atomic80's photostream on Flickr

Old 04-29-2011, 09:50 AM
teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !
What else have you done to the car?

My 2011 STI sedan has a Nameless Performance exhaust (muffler delete) with custom black powdercoat tips and black Enkei winter wheels. I run winter tires on it almost 8 months a year here up in the mountains of CO so my winter wheels are actually my nice ones.

Originally Posted by xk1
Nice looking car. I always found with scubbies there's no real middle ground. Either you do small subtle changes to the car or you lose your mind and build something that's simply scary.
Yes, they're very easy to do a lot of mods to. I probably shouldn't have bought another one.....

Originally Posted by xk1
like if you ever lose your mind and want to IONO cut out your front fenders and tub your front strut towers to squeeze a 265 tire in there and maybe gut your interior and build a insane roll cage. Say for time attack maybe like a certian little white wrx I know of that was built locally.
No need to do that. You can fit a 265 tire on there stock without rolling your fenders. You just need the right offset.

Old 08-11-2011, 09:20 PM
teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !
Holy old thread Batman!

Where does this car sit now? My STI has continued to progress...