Exotics at Redmond Town Center for July 23- Maserati Day!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-20-2011, 10:41 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Exotics at Redmond Town Center for July 23- Maserati Day!

It's looking like we will have extremely nice weather on Saturday. When you combine that with Maserati Day, it means that we will have a huge turnout in the three main lots! Should be another great day.

We have some big surprises coming up! You never know what's going to come out and when. Sometimes we just can't announce who or what is coming for security reasons so you just have to be there.

Old 07-20-2011, 07:19 PM
JFowler is on a distinguished road
bout time let the THUGGERY begin!

Old 07-22-2011, 10:32 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
It's looking like tomorrow will be our warmest day so far this year- which means a terrific turnout! Should be fun!

Old 07-22-2011, 01:33 PM
GuessWho is an unknown quantity at this point
What time does it start?

Old 07-22-2011, 06:10 PM
Freshair is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by GuessWho
What time does it start?
Try showing up around 10 am

Old 07-22-2011, 08:23 PM
The bulk of the cars show up between 8:30 and 9 AM and we're out of there at about 11:00 AM

Old 07-23-2011, 02:37 PM
huntnphool is on a distinguished road
What a beautiful day today, its about time! I had not been out in several weeks but am very glad I went today, I would have kicked my self missing that Ferrari 599 SA Aperta.

Here is a pic for those that missed out, not sure what the other car was.

Attached Images    
Old 07-23-2011, 06:02 PM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
That was fun! Here's a few photos - apexrally.com/2011/07/exotics-at-rtc-72311.html

http://www.flickr.com/photos/apexral...38361691/show/

Old 07-23-2011, 11:48 PM
xk1
xk1 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by huntnphool
What a beautiful day today, its about time! I had not been out in several weeks but am very glad I went today, I would have kicked my self missing that Ferrari 599 SA Aperta.

Here is a pic for those that missed out, not sure what the other car was.
Other car is a KTM X-Bow. Think ariel atom turned up to 11. While the atom was 1 engineers concept that was some how achieved. The KTM X-Bow was the brain child of one of the worlds more respected Motorcycle companies. Ironically enough KTM motorcycles are more known for the poise their motorcycles have off the pavement then on pavement. This matter throws people for a loop when they see this sort of thing. Wish I could have discussed this car with the owner in length but didn't get a chance. Maybe he could chime in with a few words of wisdom on this fine machine.

Old 07-24-2011, 06:56 AM
Thanks to everyone who came out and made it another very successful Saturday. You never ever know what's going to show up.

Old 07-24-2011, 01:05 PM
Huzeti is infamous around these partsHuzeti is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Kristian
That was fun! Here's a few photos - apexrally.com/2011/07/exotics-at-rtc-72311.html

http://www.flickr.com/photos/apexral...38361691/show/
Thanks for posting these pics, was this a maserati day?

Old 07-24-2011, 01:42 PM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
Yeah, it was but my boys were bored so I didn't get any Maserati photos

Old 07-27-2011, 06:28 AM
Jalpa_Mike is a jewel in the roughJalpa_Mike is a jewel in the roughJalpa_Mike is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Huzeti
Thanks for posting these pics, was this a maserati day?
Yep! Maserati day! There were 20 in attendance. The split was 4 older classics (Ghibli SS, Sebring, Mexico and a 3500GT). The rest were newer models consisting of Coupes, Spyders, GranTurismo's, Quattroporte's and the new GranCabrio. There were supposed to be two more older classics (Bora and Merak), but the clutch wasn't completed on the Bora, and the Merak was having issues with the front trunk wanting to pop open while driving!

Here are some shots I made.

Attached Images      
Old 07-27-2011, 06:29 AM
Jalpa_Mike is a jewel in the roughJalpa_Mike is a jewel in the roughJalpa_Mike is a jewel in the rough
A few more....

Attached Images