Anyone local to Seattle roll fenders?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-29-2012, 03:36 PM
DrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant future
Anyone local to Seattle roll fenders?

I'm anticipating some issues with my new rim setup (that should be here any day).

Anyone local professionally roll fenders, or have any other options/ideas?

Thanks!

Old 03-30-2012, 11:24 AM
flyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to behold
That I cant be of help i've never done it me self. I would hit up the stancewar guy as im sure he knows somebody. I recomend a pro do it as ive seen some garage rolled ones and are not nice, hate to see the wagon get messed up.

Old 03-30-2012, 11:31 AM
DrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by flyingcesar
That I cant be of help i've never done it me self. I would hit up the stancewar guy as im sure he knows somebody. I recomend a pro do it as ive seen some garage rolled ones and are not nice, hate to see the wagon get messed up.
Yeah, I have no intention of doing this myself... and would definitely like a PROFESSIONAL to do it! lol I'll look into this "stancewar" person you mention.

I may not have to... the rims haven't shown up yet... but I'm pushing it, so I'm just trying to get all my ducks in a row.

I don't think anyone's ever put TE-37's on a CTS-V wagon... I even have to get custom centering rings made.

Old 03-30-2012, 12:10 PM
jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !
I have a fender roller, if you want to use it

Old 03-30-2012, 12:10 PM
flyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to behold
Nice! yea Ive never seen Volks on a cady let alone the TE37s on a V wagon thats going to look very sporty. Please post up some pic's once the parts start coming in, would love to see them.

Here's his username: Miketolliver I'm sure he should knows some pro fender rollers as hes in to that.

Hopefully you wont have to as it would look lots cleaner what size wheel did you go with? you planning to run 285 in the rear?

Old 03-30-2012, 12:13 PM
Originally Posted by jags911tt
Does your fender roller look like this?

Old 03-30-2012, 01:42 PM
It's not a baseball bat is it? I may have to resort to a do it myself project, which makes me nervous, but what the heck, done bigger projects before. Thanks for the offer, I may be in touch!

The TE-37's are just a little wider in front (19x9.5) and the same in the rear as the stock rims. Just a more aggressive offset to push the wheels out since the car looks "tucked" since I had it lowered. I always run lightweight rims on my cars, Volks being my favorite. This will also allow me to use my stock rims for a winter setup... plus I just like having a unique ride.

I'm hoping to run the same size tires for now, and go a little wider in front when it's time to replace them.

My tuner lugs just showed up today... things will start trickling in and I hope to be sitting at Motoring Unlimited next thursday or the following tuesday getting everything put on. I sure hope these things fit.

Old 03-30-2012, 01:44 PM
jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !
No its a professional roller

Old 03-30-2012, 01:51 PM
No its a professional roller
I was just kidding about the bat. Did you have to roll the fenders on the Pcar?

Problem solved Dr. if you have to do it on your own. If its only a 1/2'' width and it was already a little tucked im sure youll be fine might just rub a little when you make sharp turns.

Old 03-30-2012, 01:53 PM
Yup. I rolled the fenders on the P car and a dozen others LOL

Old 03-30-2012, 02:02 PM
Yup. I rolled the fenders on the P car and a dozen others LOL
Perhaps you could guide me then... I can pay you when I win the lotto tonight.

Old 03-30-2012, 02:57 PM
That works.

Old 03-30-2012, 03:27 PM
Thats awsome! Fights tickets/all criminal cases by day roll fenders by night.

Last edited by flyingcesar; 03-30-2012 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Job narrative
Old 03-30-2012, 03:33 PM
Lets not forget that I fight all criminal cases too.

Old 03-30-2012, 03:46 PM
There we go I fix it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone local to Seattle roll fenders?