Excellent Body Shop in the NY area

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-10-2016, 07:27 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Excellent Body Shop in the NY area

Could someone please recommend a highly reputable body shop in the NY area.

I'd like to refer a customer that lives in the area to get some parts installed in their Lotus that he just purchased.

Thanks,
Mick - TransForged

Old 02-11-2016, 07:49 AM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Wow - not one?!

Old 02-26-2016, 10:12 AM
Sejzilla is on a distinguished road
Martino Auto Concepts in Glen Cove

Old 02-26-2016, 11:26 AM
stigt30r is just really nicestigt30r is just really nicestigt30r is just really nicestigt30r is just really nicestigt30r is just really nice
Old 04-05-2016, 12:33 PM
RX794 is on a distinguished road
I would go with www.manhattanmotorsports.com, excellent work and a beautiful facility. They also happen to be a Porsche Authorized Collision center as well.

Old 01-05-2017, 08:21 PM
richard181 will become famous soon enough
Martino is Horrable Stay away.. far away

Old 01-14-2017, 12:01 PM
Former Vendor
Kai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant future
There's a few we use, give me a call 631.775.6634

Old 01-31-2017, 08:37 AM
vwhite_turbo is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by richard181
Martino is Horrable Stay away.. far away

I will say the same thing based on my personal experience with this shop.

A few years back (2014), I had my car there for some insurance work. John (I believe one of the owners) was the one that worked with me. At first, he seemed very kind and tried to help you with all the paperwork and making sure they address all your concerns. I specifically pointed out that I don't want any knock-off parts from Ebay as the replacement. He assured me their shop only uses genuine OEM parts or any parts that I specify.

I provided part #/pictures to them to get the parts for the job. I picked up the car and everything seemed ok. The work was actually pretty good, so at that time that was all I care about. Fast forward almost two years, I took off the bumper that they put on the car and found out it was a knock-off.

I knew there was really nothing I could do (since it has been almost 2 yrs), I called John up anyways. I explained the situation and he initially seemed to be willing to make it right and asked me to go to the shop to discuss.

I was met with John and Joe (the other owner, who turned out to be a completely a-hole). I explained the situation to them, and Joe kept poking holes and blamed me for telling them the wrong part #.

I have asked them to show me the receipt of the purchase to make sure they sourced it from the store and all I got was deflection. I told them if they got it from the store that I told them to, then it would be done, and I will go after the store. But they provided nothing.

At some point, Joe was even speaking to me in a condescending tone and say stuff which has no context in the conversation. He said they do a lot of car shows and my car would not even be allowed in because it is a Mitsubishi (as if I give a %#@$ about it).

I am sure there are a lot of happy customers but this was my experience with them.