Clear Bra Installers central/northern NJ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-05-2018, 02:25 PM
gellie can only hope to improve
Clear Bra Installers central/northern NJ?

Looking for some recommendations. TIA

Old 02-05-2018, 09:01 PM
mto
mto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by gellie
Looking for some recommendations. TIA
Try Clear Image in Saddle Brook. *(973) 207-7000‬

Fully wrapped my TTS and Ferrari and very pleased with results. Did windshields with Clearplex too.

Old 02-06-2018, 02:58 PM
Anybody Have any experience with All In The Details or Mobile Automotive Solutions in Morristown?

Old 02-07-2018, 06:41 PM
Former Vendor
EDHondroulis is on a distinguished road
Hi gellie,

Whereabouts in North Jersey? I can direct you to a 3M certified installer that can offer you 3M's paint guarantee, whereby 3M will pay up to $3500 to fix your paint in the event that the film ever fails. 3M's warranty is unique as no other PPF / clear bra films offer this coverage. Learn more at www.ppffilm.com.

Regards,
Manny Hondroulis

Old 02-07-2018, 07:09 PM
mto
mto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by EDHondroulis
Hi gellie,

Whereabouts in North Jersey? I can direct you to a 3M certified installer that can offer you 3M's paint guarantee, whereby 3M will pay up to $3500 to fix your paint in the event that the film ever fails. 3M's warranty is unique as no other PPF / clear bra films offer this coverage. Learn more at www.ppffilm.com.

Regards,
Manny Hondroulis
Been loyal to all 3M products for decades. Had 3M pro PPF installed on one of my cars. 6 months later bc of poor installation by a shop in PA, I took 3M up on their “guarantee” for replacement. There response (3M customer HQ service in St Paul) “take it back to the shop that did the work”. I said, first, not going back to shop bc of the poor work they do. Plus, I now live on the west coast. Long story, but they would not honor “guarantee” unless brought back to PA shop.

Old 02-07-2018, 07:15 PM
Former Vendor
Gellie,

I'm sorry that your experience with the warranty wasn't a positive one. Can you DM or email me (mhondroulis@epdwindowfilm.com) your information so I can track this down for you? I'd like to see what happened and if I can assist.

Regards,
Manny

Old 02-07-2018, 07:29 PM
mto
Gellie,

I'm sorry that your experience with the warranty wasn't a positive one. Can you DM or email me (mhondroulis@epdwindowfilm.com) your information so I can track this down for you? I'd like to see what happened and if I can assist.

Regards,
Manny
Thanks Manny, I know you are the real deal.

I sold the car last year, so it’s history.

Old 02-07-2018, 07:37 PM
Former Vendor
Thanks mto,

If there is anything I can do on the next install, do let me know. We'll make sure you have a positive experience.

Regards,
Manny

Old 02-07-2018, 07:56 PM
Hi gellie,

Regards,
Manny Hondroulis
Thanks. Not familiar with 3M’s films. TBH I was looking for Xpel.

Old 02-08-2018, 05:46 AM
Former Vendor
Hi gellie,

Xpel is a good film but I would point out that only 3M guarantees the performance of its product. 3M is the original patent holder of clear bra and just introduced a new film that they have such confidence in as evidenced by their optional paint guarantee. I think you’ll find that 3M looks great and performs great too! Either way, best of luck in your search and let me know if I can assist.

Regards,
Manny

Old 02-13-2018, 01:48 PM
Former Vendor
XPEL is a jewel in the roughXPEL is a jewel in the roughXPEL is a jewel in the rough
Say Yes to PPF

Originally Posted by gellie
Thanks. Not familiar with 3M’s films. TBH I was looking for Xpel.
Gellie,

Thank you for considering XPEL. We do more Porsche cars than any other car on the planet. What this means is that the XPEL DAP Pre-Cut Patterns that we have for your car will fit better than any other software out there. Couple that with our XPEL ULTIMATE film that's been tested throughout the years as a durable film (since April 2011), and you've got yourself a good combo.

Regarding installers, we actually have quite a few available.

This link will take you to our Central NJ Installers - XPEL in Central NJ

And this link will take you to our North NJ Installers - XPEL in North NJ

In addition to that, you'll want to consider how much coverage you'll want for your Porsche. The typical coverage that we see on a 911, is the full front end and rocker panels (including behind the rear wheel). This is the full hood, full front fenders, front bumper, and side mirrors. Then we'll remove the factory shark fin film piece in front of your rear wheel as it doesn't cover as much as you'll probably need, and install the XPEL kit that covers the entire rocker panel piece to the body lines.

Hope this info helps, let us know if we can answer any other questions.

Old 04-09-2018, 09:27 PM
FunVr6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi Gellie,

I am new to the forum and a new cayenne 6speed owner. Although I haven't done anything with this car yet (still debating) I took my increasingly rare 04 VW golf r32 for paint correction, detail and XPEL installation to Eurotech Motor Sports in Northern NJ last year. IMO, they did phenomenal work and the attention to detail showed. They are on FB, IG and yelp for you to read up further. Good luck with your search and feel free to message me for photos or additional questions.

Old 04-10-2018, 04:17 AM
Former Vendor
Eutotech Motor Sports does do good work. They also install Bray Windshield Skin which can prevent a rock from cracking or breaking your windshield. Be sure to ask them about it.

Regards,
Manny