Panamera now on US Porsche Configurator

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 06:39 PM
atlshaver has a spectacular aura aboutatlshaver has a spectacular aura about
Panamera now on US Porsche Configurator

As title states.

Old 04-20-2009, 11:45 PM
vtandon is infamous around these partsvtandon is infamous around these partsvtandon is infamous around these parts
I built a fully loaded Turbo and it came out to 185k MSRP! There is alot of better options at that price

Old 04-21-2009, 07:36 AM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
wow price...
i wonder how many will sell by end of this year in states...

Old 04-21-2009, 07:39 AM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vtandon
I built a fully loaded Turbo and it came out to 185k MSRP! There is alot of better options at that price
did you add every single option or something? i am nowhere near that including all necessary components...

Old 04-21-2009, 08:09 AM
atlshaver has a spectacular aura aboutatlshaver has a spectacular aura about
Pricing seems to be similar to a Cayenne Turbo S.

Old 04-21-2009, 03:39 PM
vtandon is infamous around these partsvtandon is infamous around these partsvtandon is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Enilder
did you add every single option or something? i am nowhere near that including all necessary components...

Yup, every option

Old 04-21-2009, 04:51 PM
Originally Posted by vtandon
Yup, every option
mines about 174k...damn price goes up pretty fast

Aqua Blue Metallic <- anyone got pictures of this by chance? looks nice!

Old 04-22-2009, 10:58 AM
Long Islander has a spectacular aura aboutLong Islander has a spectacular aura about
I configured a base S model, and even though I was very selective with the options, the MSRP came to $102k!

Old 04-22-2009, 05:18 PM
Long Islander has a spectacular aura aboutLong Islander has a spectacular aura about
BTW, the optional 20" wheels are a must. It looks so whimpy with the standard wheels (must be 18's, or even 17's).

Old 04-22-2009, 06:45 PM
Originally Posted by Oggie (on L.I.)
BTW, the optional 20" wheels are a must. It looks so whimpy with the standard wheels (must be 18's, or even 17's).
yeah. i am quite confident that 21" will be out soon...perhaps Turbo S ?!

Old 04-22-2009, 06:50 PM
fcar348 has a brilliant futurefcar348 has a brilliant futurefcar348 has a brilliant futurefcar348 has a brilliant futurefcar348 has a brilliant futurefcar348 has a brilliant futurefcar348 has a brilliant futurefcar348 has a brilliant futurefcar348 has a brilliant futurefcar348 has a brilliant futurefcar348 has a brilliant future
i am now certain the pana will bomb. i priced out what will be a replacement for my wifes audi a8l which comes off lease next yr. that cost about $80k fully loaded, full leather 19'rims, alcantera, heated and cooled seats, sun shades, camera, etc.

my pana 4s will cost almost $110. that is without full leather! extra cost for parking sensors, rear camera, heat and a/c front seats, heat steering wheel, metallic paint, 19' wheels, keyless go. my sister just got an infinity g37 that has all of the above std for under $40k! p is still living in the 80's with optional interior lighting packages!

they better figure out fast that luxury buyers will not pay extra for these things. i will go amg, bmw m, audi s, way before i go porsche and i love my gt3 so what do you think a guy thats never even had a porsche is going to do?

Old 04-22-2009, 07:40 PM
Gungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant future
it will be very interesting to see what does happen with the new Panamera. The reaction to the Cayenne was not very welcoming at first and the Cayenne has taken Porsche to the next level of sucess...

Old 04-22-2009, 07:42 PM
Pugman is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by fcar348
i am now certain the pana will bomb. i priced out what will be a replacement for my wifes audi a8l which comes off lease next yr. that cost about $80k fully loaded, full leather 19'rims, alcantera, heated and cooled seats, sun shades, camera, etc.

my pana 4s will cost almost $110. that is without full leather! extra cost for parking sensors, rear camera, heat and a/c front seats, heat steering wheel, metallic paint, 19' wheels, keyless go. my sister just got an infinity g37 that has all of the above std for under $40k! p is still living in the 80's with optional interior lighting packages!

they better figure out fast that luxury buyers will not pay extra for these things. i will go amg, bmw m, audi s, way before i go porsche and i love my gt3 so what do you think a guy thats never even had a porsche is going to do?
Am I the only one that doesn't think the Panamera is overpriced (by Porsche standards, that is)? The Panamera 4S and Carerra 4S are similarly priced, as are both Turbos. In fact, there are standard features on the Panamera that are optional on other models. Charging extra for every damn thing has been going on for years at Porsche. I'm not defending it, but people are making it seem like this is unique to the Panamera.

Yes, the Panamera IS expensive compared to Audi, Mercedes, etc., but you can say that about virtually the entire lineup.

Count me in the "Panamera will be a success" camp.

Old 04-22-2009, 08:42 PM
DingDing is just really niceDingDing is just really niceDingDing is just really niceDingDing is just really nice
Originally Posted by Oggie (on L.I.)

Old 04-22-2009, 09:55 PM
^ really hate all those designs...i hope they offered panamera S wheels in 20s or something.
20" RS spyder wheel looks the best so far.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Panamera now on US Porsche Configurator