Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

You guys seen the aston martin rapide?

Old 08-19-2009, 10:47 AM
porsche23 is on a distinguished road
You guys seen the aston martin rapide?

look at it! some new photos are out.

Old 08-20-2009, 12:20 PM
Sleepy996 is a jewel in the roughSleepy996 is a jewel in the roughSleepy996 is a jewel in the roughSleepy996 is a jewel in the rough
Wow pretty impressive looking sedan defiently beats the QP and Panamera hands down in my book. Only slight down side is it does look similar to the new Jag sedan but I guess thats expected.

Old 08-20-2009, 12:24 PM
atlshaver has a spectacular aura aboutatlshaver has a spectacular aura about
Incredible looking sedan.

Old 08-20-2009, 09:26 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
love it.

Old 08-21-2009, 03:45 PM
panbo is on a distinguished road

one day...

Old 08-21-2009, 04:15 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
way better looking than the Panamera

Old 08-22-2009, 12:21 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
i don`t know, imho it is just a stretched DB9. It looks good but lacks its own personality. The back is more beautiful than the panamera´s but the rest is much more boring and less individual. besides that, i don´t think that it is anywhere as technically sophisticated as the Panamera.

Old 08-22-2009, 03:55 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
gorgeous car

Old 08-22-2009, 04:36 PM
Gungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant future
Very interesting to see two different companies approaches to the same objective. The AM definitely looks better on the exterior straight out of the box, but it definitely follows a form over function path. That trunk looks like it will be incredibly small and it will be interesting to see what the back seats look like. With most people this will not be their only car. This seems like it would mean that they will probably use it for a DD, and the sports car for the weekender. If that is the case function will play a very important part in the choice between a Panamera and a Rapide. Function is probably the biggest item that all reviews have raved about with the Panamera. The Panamera may not look the best straight from the factory, but photos of what some tuning companies are doing with body kits is straight up awesome. The Gembala renderings make the Panamera look the part now too...

Old 08-23-2009, 02:57 AM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by catchmyshadow
i don`t know, imho it is just a stretched db9. It looks good but lacks its own personality. The back is more beautiful than the panamera´s but the rest is much more boring and less individual. Besides that, i don´t think that it is anywhere as technically sophisticated as the panamera.
very well said!!!!

Old 08-26-2009, 11:25 AM
mcr_driver is just really nicemcr_driver is just really nicemcr_driver is just really nicemcr_driver is just really nice
I agree on the stretched db9 comment but whoever said that wasn't a good thing lol...still loving the shape of this car but i agree i think aston is starting to lose it's individuality between it's models...i wonder when they will start on the next gen db's (either keep it 9 or dare i say db10? )