Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Goodbye RS6, hello Panamera Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-18-2010, 08:23 PM
kcturbo is on a distinguished road
Goodbye RS6, hello Panamera Turbo

I traded my RS6 in and picked up my Panamera Turbo last week. It was bittersweet, as the RS6 has been one of my all time favorite cars. The PTT is amazing however. You might notice I completely debadged the rear of the car.

Last edited by kcturbo; 04-18-2010 at 08:46 PM.
Old 04-18-2010, 08:37 PM
dallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant future
Congrats!!! The RS6 is an impressive machine, but these Panameras arent too shabby either. They also turn heads unlike any car I've seen before.

Enjoy making her 'your own'.

Old 04-18-2010, 10:45 PM
falb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant future
Congrats. I think you will find this is a far superior replacement for the Audi. I like the carbon interior.

Old 04-19-2010, 08:19 PM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
great pic's - looks pretty loaded

i like the full leather steering wheel with the carbon

Old 04-19-2010, 08:40 PM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
Absolutely beautiful car. Enjoy!

Old 04-20-2010, 02:31 PM
dingo32 is on a distinguished road
looking good !

Old 04-20-2010, 05:21 PM
JenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of light
really nice! How about some specs on the car?

Old 04-21-2010, 09:17 AM
Originally Posted by JenK
really nice! How about some specs on the car?
Bluetooth interface
Rear camera
Universal Audio Interface
Sport Chrono Plus
RS Spyder wheels
Delete model designation
Carbon fiber interior
Sport seats
Diffuser painted
Rear apron painted
Carbon fiber door entry guards
Heated steering wheel
Rear interior lighting package
PDCC
Ski bag
And of course.....floor mats!

The car is amazing and garners a great deal of attention. I have received more comments in a week on this car than in a couple of years on my 997 TT Cab.

Last edited by kcturbo; 04-21-2010 at 09:19 AM.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:12 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Nice upgrade!

Old 04-21-2010, 01:51 PM
Site Sponsor
AndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to behold
Congrats on the upgrade. Enjoy it looks great.

Old 04-21-2010, 09:30 PM
kailuaboy has a spectacular aura aboutkailuaboy has a spectacular aura about
not a bad trade up....ever since i saw the turbo in person i love the car

Old 04-22-2010, 07:24 PM
nyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud of
Congrats, absolutely beautiful, love the carbon.

Old 04-25-2010, 10:24 AM
Originally Posted by tkids
Great pics. How are you liking it? Great look with the Model designation and Porsche gone. I really like model deletion and that looks clean and sharp! Good job.

How did you get it off? Tough job?
Thanks for the comments. I am loving the car. I have about 700 miles on it and have not driven it very hard yet, but that is coming soon. I am not waiting 2000 miles as per the "break-in hints" in the owners manual.

I ordered the car with "Delete Model Designation" (a no charge option) and I removed the "PORSCHE" myself. I heated the letters with a hair dryer and then used dental floss slipped underneath the letters to remove them. This left a little adhesive residue which was easily removed. It was about a five minute job.

Old 04-25-2010, 01:20 PM
zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !
Thumbs up new to the forum

Hello all,
I am new to the forum and glad to see that there are so many other car fanatics like me. I got my first porsche last year a 09' C2S with PDK and all the goodies. Anyway my wife wants a Pan Turbo so I went to drive one at the dealer yesterday. Per the speedo I was accelerating much faster then my C2S but it lacked the feeling of being pushed back in my seat. It handled like my car but was quiet smooth like a lexus even with the sport suspension set to stiffest. I was very impressed except for the lack of feeling the torque. Cant wait to get one, probably not for another year though.

Old 04-26-2010, 03:25 PM
Banned
FerrariNYC23 is on a distinguished road
Nice move!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Goodbye RS6, hello Panamera Turbo