Views: 350
Size:  241.7 KB

Name:  photo3.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  209.6 KB

Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  197.5 KB

Have had my panamera 4s for about a month now. Have several comments/observations/likes/dislikes to talk about. The first (and really only) dislike is the steering feel. To me it seems very light. Would love to hear some feedback from other owners on the steering feel. Yes mine does have the servetronic (sp) option. Now I wish it didn't. More to follow.

Old 09-29-2010, 05:38 PM
cfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by gofit
Attachment 134108

Attachment 134109

Attachment 134110

Have had my panamera 4s for about a month now. Have several comments/observations/likes/dislikes to talk about. The first (and really only) dislike is the steering feel. To me it seems very light. Would love to hear some feedback from other owners on the steering feel. Yes mine does have the servetronic (sp) option. Now I wish it didn't. More to follow.
Congrats on your new Pana. I felt the same way regarding the steering, but I am becoming use to it now. Feels really light compared to my Volvo, which reminds how light the steering in the Porsche is everyday!

Old 09-29-2010, 08:12 PM
gofit is on a distinguished road
Thanks. Do you have the servo option?

Old 09-30-2010, 06:26 AM
cfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to behold
Thanks. Do you have the servo option?
I have a 2010 where they called it Variable Assist.

Old 09-30-2010, 06:44 AM
carol is on a distinguished road
Has anyone driven a Panamera 4 in the snow?

Old 09-30-2010, 07:49 AM
gofit is on a distinguished road
Mine is a 2010 also. I wonder if anyone has a non assist car? When I was shopping...every one I looked at had the assist option.

Old 09-30-2010, 10:06 AM
K.Y.F. is on a distinguished road
Mine does not have it. The salesman said none of their cars had because of the reasons stated above. I think I have to agree. I certainly do not have any problems with steering. This optoin is only $270. How much of a difference can it make?

Old 09-30-2010, 11:11 AM
silver1331 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by K.Y.F.
Mine does not have it. The salesman said none of their cars had because of the reasons stated above. I think I have to agree. I certainly do not have any problems with steering. This optoin is only $270. How much of a difference can it make?
its a big difference, at least to me. I have the variable assist as well and the feel is incredibly light. I live in the city so i actually like it because its practical but if i lived in a suburb I would probably not opt for it

Old 09-30-2010, 11:24 AM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
When you put 22'' wheels its perfect
I would rather have it easy than heavy. My GTS doesnt have it and it sucks

Old 09-30-2010, 03:41 PM
Mine is a 2010 also. I wonder if anyone has a non assist car? When I was shopping...every one I looked at had the assist option.
You think the 4S is light with it, the 2wd Panas are worse with it, almost squirely!

Old 12-11-2011, 01:33 PM
montrachet is on a distinguished road
great car, I have an allroad I want to change for 4S

Old 12-11-2011, 04:34 PM
kip
kip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to behold
Congrats on the new car gofit!

Originally Posted by carol
Has anyone driven a Panamera 4 in the snow?
We have had a little snow and ice allready, but mostly cold and dry. Soon there will be too much of it. What do you want to know?

Old 12-11-2011, 05:21 PM
JMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud of
I test drove both Panni with and without servo before I ordered one and yes the servo makes steering way too light and without servo its better but not a dramatic improvement.

Old 12-12-2011, 01:10 PM
colt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of light
congrats! looks great.

Old 12-18-2011, 09:16 AM
TheRox has a spectacular aura aboutTheRox has a spectacular aura aboutTheRox has a spectacular aura about
Yea it depends on the driver, we purposefully optioned the servotronic because a mature lady is driving the Panamera 1/2 the time.

Gotta personalize the car to your taste, it you want to be Micheal Schumacher don't select servotronic.

Personally, I felt without servotronic, the steering was fine. But apparently as one ages, one's tastes' change.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Panamera Owner