Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control (PDCC) incl. PTV Plus

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 07:01 PM
pjjameso is on a distinguished road
Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control (PDCC) incl. PTV Plus

Has anyone driven a GTS with PDCC vs standard config? Is it really worth the 5k? Currently Driving A C4S, and like to throw it around the curves but never plan to track the PGTS. Will I be hating not getting the option? Currently spec'ing out a 2014

Old 05-06-2013, 08:04 PM
Peter Sarantis is on a distinguished road
Picked up my new 2013 GTS 2 months ago and my only regret is not having the PDCC as an option. Check out my video first drive and you can see the roll in the GTS has I go around the corner.

Old 05-06-2013, 08:50 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Peter Sarantis
Picked up my new 2013 GTS 2 months ago and my only regret is not having the PDCC as an option. Check out my video first drive and you can see the roll in the GTS has I go around the corner.
you beat this thing to the ground. hard break-in?

Old 05-06-2013, 10:01 PM
kw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud of
I can definately feel the difference with PDCC (esp. on a Cayenne)
Did a comparison with a glass of water the salesman brought on our test drive, lets just say afterward even my wife said we need to order PDCC with the car. It is not just for the turns, somehow it makes the road bumps feel softer as well.

Don't go without it!!

Last edited by kw911TT; 05-06-2013 at 10:07 PM.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:24 AM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by pjjameso
Has anyone driven a GTS with PDCC vs standard config? Is it really worth the 5k? Currently Driving A C4S, and like to throw it around the curves but never plan to track the PGTS. Will I be hating not getting the option? Currently spec'ing out a 2014
yes it is worth it

Old 05-07-2013, 06:52 AM
umwolverine will become famous soon enoughumwolverine will become famous soon enough
My wife noticed immediately as well without me ever mentioning it. We hadn't gone two miles, and she said 'the car isn't leaning - that's really cool'. I was driving VERY conservatively as I always do with my wife in the car.

I agree it also makes the ride better, and when you really push the car, there is just no comparison. There is an almost complete absence of squat/dive on acceleration/braking as well the absence of body roll. I routinely threshold and trail brake into turns and the balance and weight transfer of the car is just stunning with the PDCC.

Get it because it makes the car better for everyday driving. Get it because it makes the car better for hard driving and the track. Honestly if I could only pick one option for the car, this would be it.

Old 05-07-2013, 07:14 AM
NelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by umwolverine
My wife noticed immediately as well without me ever mentioning it. We hadn't gone two miles, and she said 'the car isn't leaning - that's really cool'. I was driving VERY conservatively as I always do with my wife in the car.

I agree it also makes the ride better, and when you really push the car, there is just no comparison. There is an almost complete absence of squat/dive on acceleration/braking as well the absence of body roll. I routinely threshold and trail brake into turns and the balance and weight transfer of the car is just stunning with the PDCC.

Get it because it makes the car better for everyday driving. Get it because it makes the car better for hard driving and the track. Honestly if I could only pick one option for the car, this would be it.
+1, I have the same experience with PDCC-a must have in this car along with sport chrono.

Old 05-08-2013, 06:04 AM
cole328 is a glorious beacon of lightcole328 is a glorious beacon of lightcole328 is a glorious beacon of lightcole328 is a glorious beacon of lightcole328 is a glorious beacon of lightcole328 is a glorious beacon of light
+1....car just feels that much more "right"

Originally Posted by umwolverine

Old 04-22-2016, 04:55 AM
negb is on a distinguished road
Could somebody help with PDCC Reservoir part number ? Is it different from Power Steering Reservoir 97035907100 ?
I know that on Cayenne they are the same
95531401520 and besides that this 95531401520 goes to Panamera Hybrid only as Power Steering Reservoir

Old 04-22-2016, 08:15 AM
Goonie is on a distinguished road
PDCC worth every penny. Can't wait to track this car this summer.

Old 04-22-2016, 01:20 PM
nephew is on a distinguished road
This may be just me, but I think I can feel the car rotate better when I take a curve fast/hard (such as an 'on-ramp' of a highway) - I normally would expect the back end to slide out a bit, but I actually feel the whole car rotate around the curve. This may be the benefits of PTV.

Old 04-23-2016, 06:59 AM
riden has a spectacular aura aboutriden has a spectacular aura aboutriden has a spectacular aura about
I have PDCC on a 991 and panamera GTS and wouldn't order one without it. It allows the suspension to operate independently over bumps while going straight then holds it level in turns. Once I tried it I won't go without it. It's pricey but worth it in my opinion especially for heavier vehicles.

Old 04-24-2016, 06:07 AM
So nobody knows where is PDCC Reservoir located ?
Here in photo 97035907100 is visible, black one Power steering, but according to my VIN for PDCC reservoir part number is 97035907101 - where da f***k it is located ? !
I have checked under plastic cover next to coolant tank and there is nothing ...

P.S> Cayenne PDCC and Power Steering reservoirs:
http://s2.photobucket.com/user/TtOrM...9b48b.jpg.html

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	97035907100.JPG
Views:	171
Size:	497.2 KB
ID:	446444  
Old 04-24-2016, 06:37 AM
allroadusa has a spectacular aura aboutallroadusa has a spectacular aura about
On Panamera, reservoir for PDCC is common with power steering fluid and works with a tandem pump. This is actually the black tank.
Without PDCC the tank would have been smaller and white.

Old 04-24-2016, 11:58 AM
Originally Posted by allroadusa
On Panamera, reservoir for PDCC is common with power steering fluid and works with a tandem pump.
Thank You very much for confirming my 'suspicions' . I was looking to diagrams and was coming to the same conclusion that reservoir is common for PDCC and Power Steering.
Now just have to figure out why part number's (which I've got from parts supplier) 97035907101 last digit is different from the one is installed in my car 97035907100

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control (PDCC) incl. PTV Plus