Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2011 Panamera S front bumper conversion.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-04-2013, 09:44 PM
Gtieri is on a distinguished road
2011 Panamera S front bumper conversion.

Hello everyone,
My name is Gerry and I'm new here. Just bought a 2011 Panamera S with 11,000 miles on it. Silver with black interior.
I would like to change the front bumper to the turbo GTS bumper.
I'm sure someone on here has done this or something similar and would appreciate any advice or info you could provide me.
Not trying to be a poser and make people thing mine is a turbo GTS, just like the look of it and could not afford to buy the actual car.
Thank you in advance for any help.

Old 08-05-2013, 01:29 PM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Gtieri
Hello everyone,
My name is Gerry and I'm new here. Just bought a 2011 Panamera S with 11,000 miles on it. Silver with black interior.
I would like to change the front bumper to the turbo GTS bumper.
I'm sure someone on here has done this or something similar and would appreciate any advice or info you could provide me.
Not trying to be a poser and make people thing mine is a turbo GTS, just like the look of it and could not afford to buy the actual car.
Thank you in advance for any help.
Hi and welcome. yes you can change the front bumper to turbo or the one the GTS has which is the sport design front from Porsche, they are different

I would also look around on line there are MANY aero bumper choices, one my speak to you more than another. all vary widely in price also.

here is my turbo with the factory bumper that also comes on the GTS which is I think the one you are talking about

and no worries on being a poser, there is nothing wrong with upgrading the looks of your car! now if ya put a turbo S on the back well...

good luck

Attached Images  

Last edited by tom kerr; 08-05-2013 at 01:32 PM.
Old 08-05-2013, 03:10 PM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
Well congrats on the purchase Gerry. Would love to see a few pictures If you decide to get a GTS bumper PM me for pricing.

Old 08-05-2013, 04:58 PM
Would love to get pricing for the bumper and any additional items needed to complete the project. I guess that since I am new on the forum, I can not send PMs until I have posted more items to the forum.
My email is..
Imbndvs@mac.com

Thank you,
Gerry

Old 08-05-2013, 05:01 PM
Tom,
Thank you for confirming I can do this and no, not changing the badging, just love the GTS front.
Your car is BEAUTIFUL!
That's the exact front I want.

Old 08-05-2013, 08:08 PM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
Tom,
Thank you for confirming I can do this and no, not changing the badging, just love the GTS front.
Your car is BEAUTIFUL!
That's the exact front I want.
Good luck post some pics!!

Old 08-06-2013, 09:37 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
Would love to get pricing for the bumper and any additional items needed to complete the project. I guess that since I am new on the forum, I can not send PMs until I have posted more items to the forum.
My email is..
Imbndvs@mac.com

Thank you,
Gerry
Email sent.

Old 08-07-2013, 10:39 AM
orange997TT is just really niceorange997TT is just really niceorange997TT is just really niceorange997TT is just really nice
just throwing this out there, if you find the cost of the sport design kit too expensive, I have a full turbo front bumper/drl's/ grills ( and a plethora of other parts) for sale. They are take offs from my 2010 PTT.

Old 08-11-2013, 06:46 PM
CMLXX4S is on a distinguished road
I want to do this conversion as well... What items are needed to complete it w/ no issues?

Old 08-15-2013, 08:17 AM
Update

After posting this question to everyone, I was contacted by Jonathan from ECS Tuning as to what I would need and he provided me with a quote. I called and talked to Jonathan and verified all pricing and products needed. Placed the order a little over a week ago and was told order would ship on the 12th. Well, they were ready to ship everything on the 12th, but called me to tell me the price was now over 700.00 more than they quoted me! Needless to say, I canceled the order and will be looking for another company to do business with that has a little more integrity.
If anyone has any info on a decent company to do business with, please let me know.

Old 08-15-2013, 10:16 AM
Former Vendor
We deeply apologize and very sorry for the cost difference. Porsche unexpectedly raised our cost when we placed the order, and if it were an insignificant amount we usually would eat it, but we couldn't do it in this case.

Old 08-15-2013, 10:18 AM
orange997TT is just really niceorange997TT is just really niceorange997TT is just really niceorange997TT is just really nice
if anyone wants to upgrade to the regular turbo DRL's and front bumper...I have a beautiful example to sell....cheap.

Old 08-15-2013, 09:52 PM
Carbonpanamera,
Got your message but since I'm new, I can not send back a private message.
If you want PM me your email, I'll be glad to send you the info.

Old 09-04-2013, 12:44 PM
Max4Speed is on a distinguished road
Did you ever go through the conversion?

Old 09-13-2013, 12:22 PM
porsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ECS Tuning - Porsche
We deeply apologize and very sorry for the cost difference. Porsche unexpectedly raised our cost when we placed the order, and if it were an insignificant amount we usually would eat it, but we couldn't do it in this case.
I've been an ECS Tuning customer for 12 years they are awesome, I'm sure if they couldn't eat the price difference they had good reason. They have business expenses and can't give away so much money $700 is a significant loss I don't blame them for doing it. Porsche changes prices all the time.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2011 Panamera S front bumper conversion.