Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Panamera Turbo exhaust on V6 retrofit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-29-2013, 07:28 PM
porsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud of
Video Panamera Turbo exhaust on V6 retrofit

(Sorry GTS not turbo exhaust) I installed the Panamera GTS exhaust on my 2012 V6. the pipe is 5mm ID larger than the stock V6. The sound is much more aggressive than the V6 with the sport exhaust.

Last edited by porsched4ed; 08-29-2013 at 07:59 PM.
Old 08-29-2013, 08:10 PM
2thDoctor is on a distinguished road
Very nice...looks like you put a lot of work into it!

Old 08-30-2013, 10:06 AM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
looks and sounds great, congrats!

Old 08-31-2013, 05:05 AM
j.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of light
Congrats on the exhaust.

If you don't mind me asking, where (and how much) did you get the GTS wing for you pan? I want one so bad, the regular wing is so wimpy it's embarrassing.

I've seen some people on this forum and others say they've had problems with it retracting and not closing correctly, sometimes damaging the paint, have you had any problems?

Last edited by j.a.cadet; 08-31-2013 at 05:09 AM.
Old 08-31-2013, 06:26 AM
TurboDogue is just really niceTurboDogue is just really niceTurboDogue is just really niceTurboDogue is just really niceTurboDogue is just really nice
Awesome car. I want one so bad. Sound is great.

Old 09-03-2013, 11:03 AM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
Looks great man! White is my favorite color on a Panny.

Old 09-13-2013, 12:00 PM
porsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by j.a.cadet
Congrats on the exhaust.

If you don't mind me asking, where (and how much) did you get the GTS wing for you pan? I want one so bad, the regular wing is so wimpy it's embarrassing.

I've seen some people on this forum and others say they've had problems with it retracting and not closing correctly, sometimes damaging the paint, have you had any problems?
Wing purchased from a bodyshop it was taken off a GTS with 17miles, they had a stingray kit installed. It was $1600 for the wing. Heres a video of the exact same kit on a different car
It needs to be programmed to work with the factory system with this module ran inline with the wiring.

Old 09-13-2013, 12:00 PM
Originally Posted by TurboDogue
Awesome car. I want one so bad. Sound is great.
Thanks!

Old 09-13-2013, 12:01 PM
Originally Posted by XLR82XS
Looks great man! White is my favorite color on a Panny.
Thanks all my cars are white now LOL

Old 09-13-2013, 12:03 PM
Originally Posted by tom kerr
looks and sounds great, congrats!
Thanks

Old 09-13-2013, 10:56 PM
carbonpanamera is on a distinguished road
Hi,

Does the larger exhaust affect your car power? I have a V6 as well and wanting to put a sport exhaust system on mine. I have access to a Sport Exhaust for Turbo (not GTS), I wonder will it reduce my low end power due to the bigger pipes? I dont need power gain, as long as it give me nice sound and same power. Can anyone help me here, Thanks?

Old 10-14-2013, 10:17 PM
GreenGoblin is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by porsched4ed
Wing purchased from a bodyshop it was taken off a GTS with 17miles, they had a stingray kit installed. It was $1600 for the wing. Heres a video of the exact same kit on a different car TopCar Stingray GTR (based on Porsche Panamera) - start up, rev up & drive in Prague - YouTube
It needs to be programmed to work with the factory system with this module ran inline with the wiring.
Where did you purchase the module? Do you have a part number

Old 01-21-2019, 02:41 PM
Flexer71 is an unknown quantity at this point
Did anyone ever confirm if the bigger exhaust from the turbo or GTS negatively affect power on the v6 Panamera?

Old 01-22-2019, 08:13 AM
Flexer71 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by carbonpanamera
Hi,

Does the larger exhaust affect your car power? I have a V6 as well and wanting to put a sport exhaust system on mine. I have access to a Sport Exhaust for Turbo (not GTS), I wonder will it reduce my low end power due to the bigger pipes? I dont need power gain, as long as it give me nice sound and same power. Can anyone help me here, Thanks?
@carbonpanamera - was this confirmed if the turbo exhaust would work on the v6 minus lots of drone and no power loss?

Old 02-24-2019, 02:17 PM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Flexer71
Did anyone ever confirm if the bigger exhaust from the turbo or GTS negatively affect power on the v6 Panamera?
It will not unless piping ID is larger than 3". TechArt Sport system has now been removed from my car if anyone is looking for a deal on a great sounding exhaust. Listing is in the for sale section.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Panamera Turbo exhaust on V6 retrofit