Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2014 Porsche Panamera GTS Review

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-16-2014, 12:12 PM
kip
kip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to behold
2014 Porsche Panamera GTS Review

Old 01-16-2014, 01:33 PM
cole328 is a glorious beacon of lightcole328 is a glorious beacon of lightcole328 is a glorious beacon of lightcole328 is a glorious beacon of lightcole328 is a glorious beacon of lightcole328 is a glorious beacon of light
The Panny GTS really is the best car I have ever owned....I am in gosh darned love with it. Approaching 10K miles, which means the dreaded Pirelli's are coming off soon and on with some Michelin's. At that point, I will likely just need to marry the car haha!

Old 01-16-2014, 06:10 PM
ck_pana is on a distinguished road
I'm dying to hit that magical 1k mile mark ... Still got a couple of weeks to get there but I've got the baby seat in the back and going to hit the golf course on Saturday so it's the best car I've ever owned that does so many things so well. Well at least for the first 300 miles so far.

Originally Posted by cole328
The Panny GTS really is the best car I have ever owned....I am in gosh darned love with it. Approaching 10K miles, which means the dreaded Pirelli's are coming off soon and on with some Michelin's. At that point, I will likely just need to marry the car haha!

Old 01-16-2014, 06:34 PM
super50 has a spectacular aura aboutsuper50 has a spectacular aura about
Nice review. If the Panny is an 85 to him, wonder what gets a 90...or a 100?

Old 01-16-2014, 07:39 PM
NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ck_pana
I'm dying to hit that magical 1k mile mark ...
What happens at that mark?

Old 01-16-2014, 08:46 PM
Lovegts is on a distinguished road
Great review..I have never enjoyed driving so much...just an awesome car

Old 01-17-2014, 08:00 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by super50
If the Panny is an 85 to him, wonder what gets a 90...or a 100?
I was wondering the same thing.

Thank you for sharing the video kip

Old 01-17-2014, 11:12 PM
Nwills is on a distinguished road
Couldn't agree more with the review!

I enjoy my Panny GTS so much that even watching a review of the car that I own and I have parked in my garage is fun! When I'm not driving it...I enjoy watching other people on YouTube drive it! Lol

This car truly puts a smile on my face every time I get behind the wheel. I don't know why they have a switch to turn off the exhaust sound...I think I switched it off once while cruising on the highway and thought I'd put the suspension in comfort mode, turn off the exhaust sound and simply cruise....that lasted about 10 minutes!

I also own a 2014 Range Rover Sport Supercharged, a 2011 Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder and just got rid of a 2013 BMW 650 Gran Coupe and with no hesitation...even though they are all very different vehicles...my Panny GTS is the greatest car I've owned.

It is truly the Swiss Army knife of cars...it does it all.

Old 01-18-2014, 06:11 AM
cole328 is a glorious beacon of lightcole328 is a glorious beacon of lightcole328 is a glorious beacon of lightcole328 is a glorious beacon of lightcole328 is a glorious beacon of lightcole328 is a glorious beacon of light
Nice.....whats it like to drive/own a Gallardo? I was just teasing my wife that I need to look into an '05 or '06 Ferrari 430 or Lambo G....thought would be a nice fun third car. Then, started to think that I would always be afraid to take it to the mall, to the grocery store, to restaurants, etc. Whereas the GTS, I take it everywhere...and sure, its no supercar, but its so damn all around awesome, that I love it! The only thing I never (EVER) do is have it valet parked. I just can;t bear the thought of some 22 year old pulling it out of my sight (so, we take my wife's S550 when we go on "date night". While the S is still an awesome car, the valets always just put them away nice and slowly...

I cannot imagine driving up in a Lambo to be valet'd...I'd be laying out 20's left and right! ha

Old 01-18-2014, 06:55 AM
Nwills is on a distinguished road
The Lambo is awesome!

It's a great experience to drive...the grunt of the V10 and the overall rawness of the car is exhilarating. Single clutch etc...it's a relatively unrefined car..but an absolute blast to drive.

Valet parking is a definite no go with the Lambo...most people are not familiar with E-Gear and the very limited clearance (even though I have the nose lift option).

Ownership is pretty straight forward...regular oil and fluid changes including engine, transmission and front and rear diff and overall maintenance with an inevitable clutch replacement after 10K miles or so depending how you drive. The Lambo is a very tough car and with proper maintenance can be a straight forward car to enjoy (contrary to what people think)