Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chasis Failure warning FYI

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2014, 03:49 AM
MrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud of
Chasis Failure warning FYI

The weather this winter has caused the Panamera to sit in the garage for a week to ten days at a time (SUV duty time) and twice I got this warning the first time after letting the car warm up and then restarting it went away. Yesterday it happened again and yes I am aware of the air suspension compressor pump issue but I suspected it was not that so I put the scanner on to see if there was a code and there was. It seems if the car is sitting uneven (or thinks it is) it throws a code, causes the warning light, and locks you out of all not normal driving mode. Cleared the code and all is well in Panamera land. Though when I called the Porsche dealer their reaction was bring it in we will replace the pump which in my cars case is not the problem.

Old 01-17-2014, 04:03 AM
Leslierc is a jewel in the roughLeslierc is a jewel in the roughLeslierc is a jewel in the rough
It could also be a problem with the sensor. I was receiving this warning when the wheels came in contact with disturbances on the road surface. Car would reset when the car was turned off and then back on...and it would happen again after a while. I took the car to the dealer and the tech detected that one of the senors was loose. No problems since.

Old 01-17-2014, 08:50 PM
TAZ40JAHRE is on a distinguished road
Seems that there are two threads just started on this issue - I posted my reply there before I read this thread: https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...lure-help.html

Old 01-22-2014, 04:10 AM
kip
kip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to behold
IMHO you should change the as compressor, my car also only acted out in the cold.

Old 01-22-2014, 04:16 AM
MrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by kip
IMHO you should change the as compressor, my car also only acted out in the cold.

I agree, though we just got buried after another 12+" of snow.