Sponsored by:

New PTT Owner

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-13-2014, 06:30 AM
mike 5150 is on a distinguished road
New PTT Owner

First time poster here,

I bought a 2011 Panamera Turbo (Basalt ext/Black int.) with 60k kilometers (about 37,5k miles)with some extra toys 2 months ago and so far i've been loving every single mile in it.

I'm not going bore you guys with a write up on the car's fantastic build quality,it's sharp handling and top class interior because this has pretty much been covered already for more than a few times I guess.
The most important thing to me is that the PTT puts a smile on my face every time I get in it,being it for a short run around town or a trip up into the mountains.
There are already a few modest mods that I have in mind but more about that later.

BTW I'll post some pics later on.

Old 02-13-2014, 06:37 AM
Leslierc is a jewel in the roughLeslierc is a jewel in the roughLeslierc is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by mike 5150
First time poster here,

I bought a 2011 Panamera Turbo (Basalt ext/Black int.) with 60k kilometers (about 37,5k miles)with some extra toys 2 months ago and so far i've been loving every single mile in it.

I'm not going bore you guys with a write up on the car's fantastic build quality,it's sharp handling and top class interior because this has pretty much been covered already for more than a few times I guess.
The most important thing to me is that the PTT puts a smile on my face every time I get in it,being it for a short run around town or a trip up into the mountains.
There are already a few modest mods that I have in mind but more about that later.

BTW I'll post some pics later on.
I get that too. Congratulations! Hurry with the pictures.

Old 02-13-2014, 06:39 AM
TheBeav will become famous soon enough
Welcome! Glad you are enjoying your PTT. I've had my 2011 PTT for almost 1yr now. It puts a smile on my face every morning

Is it CPO?

Old 02-13-2014, 06:48 AM
Thanks guys.
@The Beav : yes,it came with a CPO warranty.

Here's a pic a had on my cell Phone,I'll post a couple of decent ones later on.

Enjoy your cars!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Pana.JPG
Views:	154
Size:	531.2 KB
ID:	333533  
Old 02-13-2014, 07:16 AM
mrrippey is on a distinguished road
Sweet ride! How are the ceramic brakes? I'd bet like an anchor

Rippey

Old 02-13-2014, 11:24 AM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
Welcome to the 6 and congrats! Like they say..... there is no substitute.

Old 02-13-2014, 12:48 PM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
Congratulations and welcome to the 6 Great looking car. Look forward to seeing a few more pictures in the future.

Old 02-13-2014, 03:53 PM
Turbowned is on a distinguished road
Welcome!

Old 02-13-2014, 05:17 PM
dhh
dhh has a spectacular aura aboutdhh has a spectacular aura about
congrats - I'm on my second PTT - I just drove it today after 3 months in the barn - I love that car.

Old 02-13-2014, 10:29 PM
supercup is on a distinguished road
Congrats - best daily driver around! Enjoy

Old 02-14-2014, 03:39 AM
Thanks for the welcome guys.

@mrrippey : The PCCB's are one of those rare items that actually do what the brochure claims they do ; absolutely fade free braking time and time again!
Haven't been on the track just yet but planning on going to the Nurgburgring shortly since its's located only 300 km's from my place.

Old 02-23-2014, 07:07 PM
Former Vendor
Emmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond repute
Looks beautiful! Enjoy!

Old 02-26-2014, 03:56 PM
NelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to behold
Question Ptt

I've been contemplating a replacement for my 2011 PTT lately. Difficult decision given that I really don't know what I'd be happy with in terms of replacement. It's been the perfect DD-especially with the added exhaust to wake it up(Fabspeed)! It's very well spec'd and only lacks the PCCB with a $165k sticker. Only 20k miles and wonder if I should sell it now or drive it for another 20k and then sell? Coming from M5 as my DD sedans not sure much and touch the overall package and handling of my PTT. I've been looking at the other potential competitors in it's class but dynamically, nothing touches it in my mind. I think I'll have to go to the sports car class to measure up.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	photo (28).JPG
Views:	64
Size:	116.2 KB
ID:	339606  
Old 02-26-2014, 05:16 PM
Former Vendor
Emmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NelsonF
I've been contemplating a replacement for my 2011 PTT lately. Difficult decision given that I really don't know what I'd be happy with in terms of replacement. It's been the perfect DD-especially with the added exhaust to wake it up(Fabspeed)! It's very well spec'd and only lacks the PCCB with a $165k sticker. Only 20k miles and wonder if I should sell it now or drive it for another 20k and then sell? Coming from M5 as my DD sedans not sure much and touch the overall package and handling of my PTT. I've been looking at the other potential competitors in it's class but dynamically, nothing touches it in my mind. I think I'll have to go to the sports car class to measure up.
Have you considered adding a tune? One of the things customers always notice with the PTT tune is that the car feels about 500 pounds lighter. Not so much in regards to the handling, but the increased throttle response and manner in which it accelerates. With such a large car, adding some power and throttle response can really help change the driving experience.

Old 02-27-2014, 02:00 AM
NelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Emmanuele Design
Have you considered adding a tune? One of the things customers always notice with the PTT tune is that the car feels about 500 pounds lighter. Not so much in regards to the handling, but the increased throttle response and manner in which it accelerates. With such a large car, adding some power and throttle response can really help change the driving experience.
Yes, I've added the GIAC switchable tune in addition to the exhaust mods(fabspeed downpipe with sportcats and xpipe with stock sport mufflers)on my car. The combo is highly recommended and probably the reason I feel the way I do about the car! I don't think anything can touch it in it's class-especially with the simple mods I've added. I totally agree with you on this car and I'm a very difficult to please with my automotive A.D.D.