Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Panamera Interior

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-02-2014, 11:06 AM
nselfe is infamous around these parts
Panamera Interior

Love the expresso interior on the panamera but does the only headliner it come with grey? expresso and grey looks odd. Wouldn't it make sense to have expresso headliner with expresso interior

Old 03-02-2014, 06:40 PM
Leslierc is a jewel in the roughLeslierc is a jewel in the roughLeslierc is a jewel in the rough
I have Espresso Leather/GT Silver and the grey headliner works fine for me.

Old 03-04-2014, 01:07 PM
TAZ40JAHRE is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Leslierc
I have Espresso Leather/GT Silver and the grey headliner works fine for me.
I have the Espresso interior, too. I like the look with the grey headliner. A bit of contrast that works well IMHO.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 4 - Copy.JPG
Views:	126
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	341871  
Old 03-04-2014, 01:21 PM
wassy is a glorious beacon of lightwassy is a glorious beacon of lightwassy is a glorious beacon of lightwassy is a glorious beacon of lightwassy is a glorious beacon of lightwassy is a glorious beacon of light
Is espresso a newer color? In your picture, which seat is that? Specifically the headrest looks a little different. More form fitting?

Old 03-04-2014, 02:49 PM
TAZ40JAHRE is infamous around these parts
Option code 834

Originally Posted by wassy
Is espresso a newer color? In your picture, which seat is that? Specifically the headrest looks a little different. More form fitting?
I don't know how long the espresso color has been around, but it certainly has been in the Panny line since it was introduced. My car is a 2010 and has it.

The headrests in my car's rear seats are different but not unique - there are other Pannys out there with those headrests. I believe you get them when you have option 834 (8-way power seats - rear). Attached is a closer look at the headrest (the embossed crest is another option code - XYW).

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6560.JPG
Views:	84
Size:	1.51 MB
ID:	341937  
Old 03-04-2014, 03:05 PM
wassy is a glorious beacon of lightwassy is a glorious beacon of lightwassy is a glorious beacon of lightwassy is a glorious beacon of lightwassy is a glorious beacon of lightwassy is a glorious beacon of light
Thank you. Very nice

Old 03-04-2014, 04:26 PM
neuneleven has a spectacular aura aboutneuneleven has a spectacular aura about
Nselfe, the grey I believe actually complements the brown. After your post I had a look at my interior somewhat more critically - P4S Basalt block/expresso interior. The grey is slightly dark and depending on the lighting conditions actually looks light brown. If the liner was expresso, it might make the interior a tad too brown - in fact, that is one of the primary reasons I bought the car when I saw it on the lot. I might be biased but when you consider looks and ease of maintenance, I believe it is the best interior color...

Old 03-09-2014, 05:05 AM
lowecharlij is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by neuneleven
Nselfe, the grey I believe actually complements the brown. After your post I had a look at my interior somewhat more critically - P4S Basalt block/expresso interior. The grey is slightly dark and depending on the lighting conditions actually looks light brown. If the liner was expresso, it might make the interior a tad too brown - in fact, that is one of the primary reasons I bought the car when I saw it on the lot. I might be biased but when you consider looks and ease of maintenance, I believe it is the best interior color...
I have to agree with your color selection. The lighter the color the more maintenance it needs.

Old 03-09-2014, 07:21 AM
SLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to behold
In my Cayenne - I ordered Expresso and alcantara headliner - both were Expresso in color