Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid any issues

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-15-2018, 11:08 PM
dougcayenne has a spectacular aura aboutdougcayenne has a spectacular aura aboutdougcayenne has a spectacular aura about
Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid any issues

Hi all,
I am going to purchase CPO 2015 or 2016 Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid , super low miles, fully loaded with PDLS+ and great deal, $112K factory build records. I currently have 2016 PAN4, my wife loves it. I am loaning my 2014 Cayenne Plat to my young adult daughter in UCLA. I really appreciate your feedback, experience and guidance. So here are my questions.
1. Reliability? any issues?
2. We have a free charger at Work. from home to work round trip is around 16 miles. We were planning to get used Tesla S75D from Tesla, but the used Tesla from Tesla is really beaten up and abusive. Tesla do not refurbish the used car. I feel terrible to pay upper 50 to 60+ for used Tesla. Not me, even though we are in Tesla town, LOL ...
3. Is there any DIY oil change and normal maintenance, spark plugs and so on? I don't see many discussion in the forum. I do all the maintenance work on my Cayenne and Panamera. Sometime I take the cars to local FJ dealer for warranty work.

Looking forward hearing back from you all.
Have a blessed holidays ...

Old 12-16-2018, 09:21 AM
cbwinters01 is on a distinguished road
Hello, I have a 2016 pseh with ~ 6k miles.
1. I have not had any reliability issues, beyond having to have the pcm replaced because it was in a constant reboot cycle
2. you aren't going to be able to make that round trip on a single charge. at best, i get ~ 13 miles.
3. i plan to do my first diy oil change in a week or two. there is a pseh maintenance thread here: https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ance-data.html

good luck with your purchase!

Old 12-16-2018, 06:50 PM
blakey1981 is an unknown quantity at this point
I just picked my 2015 a month ago for exact same reasons. Charger at home charger at work with about 16 miles round trip. With it being cold (mid 30s in Ohio) I’m getting about 13 miles on electric only. Still netting about 80mpg though. So far it’s been great for me. Just replaced the plugs, cabin filter, and bled brakes to get it to where I want it maintenance wise and reset PCM with ICarSoft POR II. All super cheap and easy don’t bother with dealer. So far so good I love it. Best of both worlds at the push of the sport plus button.