Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

MD, VA, DC and surrounding areas MAY EURO BLAST

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-01-2007, 11:30 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
MD, VA, DC and surrounding areas MAY EURO BLAST

I made that up but that is what a lot of us are planning to do...

last weekend of May 27th starting at 1100am at the IKEA back parking lot near College Park off of the 495.

This is open to all EURO's including exotics - no club affiliations, no burnouts, no trouble, just bring some chairs, some water (hoping it will be really nice out!) and a good attitude! I want to make this as big as possible!

Please pass the word on all sites, all friends, and lets make this happen!

Mike

Old 05-01-2007, 12:59 PM
NoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant future
Sweet. My SaAB is there dude.
Just kidding.

Old 05-01-2007, 01:02 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
I should be there!

Old 05-01-2007, 01:33 PM
lax01 will become famous soon enough
In...but why not do it after lunch? Say 12:30...11 is too early to eat before

Old 05-01-2007, 03:04 PM
SEAN 996 will become famous soon enoughSEAN 996 will become famous soon enough
Sounds good to me, I'll mark it on my calendar.

Old 05-01-2007, 03:10 PM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Count me in...

Old 05-01-2007, 03:28 PM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
Isnt this Memorial day? If so then we can do a meet at the Starboard in Dewey, I will be there. I dont think driving will be a good idea at that point though....

Old 05-01-2007, 04:26 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Will try to make it. Gotta convince the wife to sit out on a lawn chair at the back of IKEA vs going to the beach. Any pointers guys!!!

Cohare - I'll probably see you at Dewey. Gotta see, might have a house lined up, but if not, will probably head out for the day. Can we maybe do this the weekend after??

Old 05-01-2007, 08:49 PM
GarnetRedCoupe will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by cohare
Isnt this Memorial day? If so then we can do a meet at the Starboard in Dewey, I will be there. I dont think driving will be a good idea at that point though....
ha ha...I'll see you there.

Old 05-02-2007, 05:00 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
is it Memorial Day? DAMN! Trying to get a free weekend is killer....

any suggestions since we have time to play with dates, etc...????

Mike

Old 05-02-2007, 03:01 PM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
Yes commonly referred to as "slamorial day" - Make your own inferences...

Old 05-03-2007, 05:44 AM
^^^^

HA HA, yeah...well I guess I'll have to figure out another date....early June I guess...or second weekend of May?

Old 05-03-2007, 05:47 AM
tshack is on a distinguished road
Might want to consider a different lot too...when we were leaving the cops said Ikea managers called them to ask us to leave. THEN he decided to ask me "why did you buy a porsche instead of a corvette". The conversation was over without and answer.

Old 05-03-2007, 05:50 AM
Originally Posted by tshack
Might want to consider a different lot too...when we were leaving the cops said Ikea managers called them to ask us to leave. THEN he decided to ask me "why did you buy a porsche instead of a corvette". The conversation was over without and answer.

OK, thanks for the input....I'll have to figure something out.

MIke

Old 05-03-2007, 06:22 AM
tshack is on a distinguished road
Could always do college park again...no events at comcast center except graduations probably. OR even better the guy who has the hook up at Scores in bmore could chime in and try to set that up...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MD, VA, DC and surrounding areas MAY EURO BLAST