Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Houston, TX - 8/4/07 Night Meet - FREE Food/Dyno/etc...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-23-2007, 01:55 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Houston, TX - 8/4/07 Night Meet - FREE Food/Dyno/etc...

Hey guys, just wanted to post about the "next big" car event here in Houston that is coming up on Saturday August 4th. Racing Solutions (www.racingsolutions.com) has graciously agreed to open their doors on August 4th to host a "sports car" meet at their shop. In addition, they have agreed to provide FREE food to all that show up (pizza) as well as drink. Finally, they have agreed to give away 2 free dyno sessions (2-3 pulls per session) by way of a random drawing.

Date: Saturday August 4th
Time: 7:00 pm - 9:xx pm

After hanging out at Racing Solutions, we will all caravan to Driv-Motoring, an indoor karting facility, who has agreed to shut down for US! I am doing my best to rejuvinate the Houston street car scene, so please, take the time to show up and do "car stuff".

Thanks!
Peter

Old 07-23-2007, 02:10 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Are you going to narrate the TX2k vid for us?

Old 07-24-2007, 09:24 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
As long as I continue to help you understand the meaning of the words "true power" I will do as you wish!

Now, is August 4th the night that you get your revenge on Paul after he beat you?

Peter

Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Are you going to narrate the TX2k vid for us?

Old 07-24-2007, 09:38 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by houstonT
As long as I continue to help you understand the meaning of the words "true power" I will do as you wish!

Now, is August 4th the night that you get your revenge on Paul after he CHEATED you?

Peter
Fixed......

Old 07-24-2007, 10:12 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Peter,
I hope to be there, hmmm will you bring your Supra?
Robert

Old 07-24-2007, 10:27 PM
|Drew| is on a distinguished road
Last time Driv Motoring had about half the karts running at any given time with at least one kart breaking down every session. They were awful. I'd recommend Track 21 over DM any day.

Old 07-24-2007, 10:45 PM
Go carts...please....lets take the big cars out to the Tollway in "Mexico"

Old 07-25-2007, 02:53 PM
Sean - hahhhahahaha, time to settle the score... As for Mexico, that happens after the Kart racing!

rob - yup, I will be there!!! I hope to meet you!

Drew - Driv is shutting down for us and catering to us, let's give them another shot! I agree, Track 21 is GREAT, but they are not willing to shut down without lots of $$$$$ on a Saturday night. Come out, let's have some fun, and give them a shot!

Old 07-25-2007, 03:20 PM
anthracite is just really niceanthracite is just really niceanthracite is just really niceanthracite is just really nice
Ill be there with my Porsche and ready to run Sean.....lol

Old 07-25-2007, 03:59 PM
Tommy, don't scare Sean...he already lost to an underpowered car (Paul). The worst thing that could happen to him is to lose to another underpowered car!!!! Hahahh
Peter

Old 07-25-2007, 07:13 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
don't feel bad sean ,tommy says the same thing about peters car. Also boost logics car.

Old 07-25-2007, 07:15 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
paulie
do you have k24
r

Old 07-25-2007, 08:13 PM
LOL...Paulie took off on the second honk on two occassions...I chased him because I thought I could close three lengths but only closed 1.5. I will admit his car is freakishly fast for a stage 4 (yes Rob, paulie has k 24'S and a race file). The one time he took off on the third honk I pulled almost 2 lengths by 130. I was on pump, he was on race gas.

In any event, it looks like I will be taking off for Protomotive on Aug 5th. I am going to have Todd do my fuel system and another goodie or two. I should put down 650 on pump when we are through, 680 or so on race gas.

After I drop off the GT2, I am taking my wife and new son to Branson Miss. for 3 days while Todd does the work. I told my wife that Branson is the Las Vegas of the South.

When I return she will pass emissions and be ready for some racing "in Mexico."

Last edited by Dr_jitsu; 07-25-2007 at 10:19 PM.
Old 07-25-2007, 08:36 PM
dr_sharp is on a distinguished road
Now that I'm officially in TX I may be able to attend

Old 07-25-2007, 09:24 PM
pewter02ta is on a distinguished road
Had a great time at the last event, will be there again.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Houston, TX - 8/4/07 Night Meet - FREE Food/Dyno/etc...