Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2009 609whp CTS-V - Black/Black Auto

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 07-22-2011, 02:37 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
2009 609whp CTS-V - Black/Black Auto

Year: 2009
Make: Cadillac
Model: CTS
Price: $52000
Mileage: 9800
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OH
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Hey guys,

So I’m considering selling my 2009 auto CTS-V. We are moving to Tiburon, CA in a couple weeks and after thinking about the hassle of shipping, re-tuning for 91, and all the registration headaches, it seems like it may make more sense to just sell the car before we move. I hate to do it because I absolutely LOVE the V as a daily driver, but the thought of commuting into San Francisco with the horrible parking garages, etc., makes me just want to blend in and get a Prius.

It is in absolutely perfect shape inside and out. No nicks, scratches, or chips anywhere. This is partly due to the fact that I had the entire car wrapped in a 3M cleat bra (except roof). As a result, it is practically maintenance free as far as a black car is concerned. It’s loaded with the exception of Recaro seats. I also added D3 lowering springs, powder coated the OEM wheels in black chrome, and tinted the windows (40%). It currently has approximately 9800 miles.

Patrick Sparks of Quality Motorsports did the engine modifications. In addition to the standard V bolt-ons (using some LPE pieces), we changed the cam, springs, and swapped the rear end to a new 3.73 from the 6-speed. We retained the stock downpipes and exhaust (with a cat delete) so it is still very quiet. It dyno’d 609whp on Andy’s dyno down in Dallas, Tx last fall. It’s been to the drag strip once, running a 10.95 @ 125 on its second pass before they stopped me. Oil has been changed 3 times. Factory recall on the rear toe link bolts was completed a few months ago. The only issue I’ve had with the car is the driver’s side magnetic door release was replaced while it was in for the recall. It runs perfect and my wife who occasionally drives it can’t tell it’s not quite stock.

I’m happy to take some pics and send to anyone who might be interested. I have $18k in mod/appearance receipts. I would sell for $52k for a quick sale. Title in hand.

As a little bonus, below is a short iphone video of me running my friend’s 2011 458 last month from a 40 roll. He shut it down before it got too ugly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQGOv9UJbhA

Last edited by OhioGT2; 07-22-2011 at 03:07 PM.
Old 07-22-2011, 02:51 PM
MGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to all
damn, great price

Old 07-22-2011, 03:10 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
I truly wish I was in a position to get another car right now, as I would definitely jump on this. That car is the perfect daily!

Good luck with the sale, bro.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 07-22-2011 at 09:28 PM.
Old 07-22-2011, 04:24 PM
GTB/ZR-1 is on a distinguished road
Dude, you have the coolest taste in cars--like mine...

GLWS & if my wife would let me get your car, I'll snap it up in a heartbeat...

Old 07-22-2011, 06:03 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
damn you just got this monster i cant beleive your selling this already ,what a sick car and sick price.

Old 07-22-2011, 08:06 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Tiberon....dated a girl from there once. Beautiful. And the girl was pretty hot too.

Marin/SF is paradise, but not a car friendly part of the world.

Old 07-24-2011, 07:20 AM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Nice car, GLWS.

Old 07-24-2011, 10:33 AM
AceRothstein415 is on a distinguished road
Get ready for Marin CHP and Tib PD, could the most bored pigs in the country.

Old 07-24-2011, 11:55 PM
Etchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet car- I was just complimenting you on this a few weeks back. Can't believe your moving on already.

Yah the are is reapply nice and lots of great drives to experience, not to mention some fantastic tracks out here.

I'm driving ThunderHill for the first time on Aug8th. Then Infineon Sept10. Let me know if either of these work for you.

Welcome to CA!

Old 07-25-2011, 03:17 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Thanks guys for the compliments.

I never seem to be able to keep a car for more than a year...ughh!

As for Marin, agree, it's not a car friendly spot. Folks store millions of dollars worth of cars in personal collections, but rarely anything with built motors, etc. I can't wait to see how long it takes for someone to make a phone call after they spot a 55 gallon drum of C16 in my garage, being fed into a car with no cats. I give in one week!

Old 07-25-2011, 07:56 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Jamie,

The cops in that part of the world will pull you over and use a tail pipe sniffer on the spot.

Its not like here in Tx (and I imagine Ohio as well) where you just get hooked up to the OBD port once a year.

Old 07-25-2011, 10:10 PM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute
I love this car. I just sold my C63 and am looking at the CTSV. I am super impressed with these... GLWS....

Old 08-08-2011, 09:46 AM
Below is a link to some quick pictures I took this weekend for those who requested via PM:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1117117...80020062046290

Old 08-09-2011, 02:41 PM
acr-c is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Jamie,

The cops in that part of the world will pull you over and use a tail pipe sniffer on the spot.

Its not like here in Tx (and I imagine Ohio as well) where you just get hooked up to the OBD port once a year.

Let's not get carried away now. Jamie, the roads out here are not as bad as you are thinking. Certainly, once you down the coast a bit or across the Bay, you will like them. Do a trade plus cash for my E55 -- it seems to do just fine on the roads out here!

Old 08-10-2011, 02:14 PM
sfhondapilot Is a GOD !sfhondapilot Is a GOD !sfhondapilot Is a GOD !sfhondapilot Is a GOD !sfhondapilot Is a GOD !sfhondapilot Is a GOD !sfhondapilot Is a GOD !sfhondapilot Is a GOD !sfhondapilot Is a GOD !sfhondapilot Is a GOD !sfhondapilot Is a GOD !
Awwww, Marin isn't that bad, although the traffic through the Waldo grade / GG bridge / Marina district will drive you batty. The ferry is the better way to go (bloody mary's in the morning and wine in the evenings). The civilized way to commute. All you need is a Smart42 :=)

GLWS

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 2009 609whp CTS-V - Black/Black Auto