Having fun in Mexico, not for the faint of heart!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-14-2018, 05:02 PM
Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
Having fun in Mexico, not for the faint of heart!

Special thanks to Cobb, By Design and Champion!

Old 02-14-2018, 05:40 PM
wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !
What power/tq do these stage 4 put down... any 60-130 available

Old 02-16-2018, 08:14 PM
Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by wolfhedge
What power/tq do these stage 4 put down... any 60-130 available
With meth you are looking at low to mid 700’s to the wheels...my Racelogic had a faulty cable at the last WGF Event, so I was not able to use it, but with similar mods to mine I’ve seen 5.2-5.9 range. 60-130mph, are tricky ;-)

Manuel

Old 02-16-2018, 08:26 PM
bushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond repute
Don't get caught senor..... Mexican jails are no picnic

Old 02-17-2018, 05:34 AM
Originally Posted by bushrat
Don't get caught senor..... Mexican jails are no picnic
No sir

Old 02-22-2018, 11:51 PM
Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !
You moved out hard on some fast 130+trap cars especially on pump and meth!!

Any mods to the 570 or any other of those cars?

Congrats!!

Old 02-23-2018, 09:24 AM
Originally Posted by Bobbyfali
You moved out hard on some fast 130+trap cars especially on pump and meth!!

Any mods to the 570 or any other of those cars?

Congrats!!
The 570 had full exhaust and a tune, the Hellcat was in the low 800's RWHP per the owner, and the Huracan I assume was stock.

Manuel

Old 02-23-2018, 10:01 AM
Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Boosted TTS
The 570 had full exhaust and a tune, the Hellcat was in the low 800's RWHP per the owner, and the Huracan I assume was stock.

Manuel
If those guys drove their cars properly then this is best demonstration I have seen displaying the real power band of these Stg 4 991’s!! You can see everything working together in the real world against fast modded cars. The most impressive run is that 570 with flash and exhaust as it is light and should be trapping 136-140ish?!?!... and you on pump and meth should be at 140ish? Clearly shows the huge power under the curve on the street, even with the weight disadvantage.

Stage 4 991.1 = a serious street beast!

Great job again in putting together that machine.

Does this mean I have to stop looking at Mc12’s/570’s😔

Old 02-23-2018, 10:41 AM
Originally Posted by Bobbyfali
If those guys drove their cars properly then this is best demonstration I have seen displaying the real power band of these Stg 4 991’s!! You can see everything working together in the real world against fast modded cars. The most impressive run is that 570 with flash and exhaust as it is light and should be trapping 136-140ish?!?!... and you on pump and meth should be at 140ish? Clearly shows the huge power under the curve on the street, even with the weight disadvantage.

Stage 4 991.1 = a serious street beast!

Great job again in putting together that machine.

Does this mean I have to stop looking at Mc12’s/570’s😔
These guys are legit, in the begging of the video you see the warehouse that they have and the cars in it...hopefully going with the 720 next week. Really have to thank Sam and Tom, the car is at another level...can’t be happier. It’s a question of having the correct combination of parts and a proper tune :-)

Manuel

Old 02-23-2018, 10:52 AM
Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !
you need to give them a couple car lead and give them the go so we can see how fast you pass them up., great job keep the videos coming as sometimes I forget what its like to drive one of these cars!

Old 02-23-2018, 11:05 AM
Originally Posted by Markblackwell
you need to give them a couple car lead and give them the go so we can see how fast you pass them up., great job keep the videos coming as sometimes I forget what its like to drive one of these cars!
LOL, Sam...get this man his car, I am sensing withdrawal symptoms

Old 02-23-2018, 11:10 AM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Haha but not the 720! We have a pretty sick exhaust and tuning package for that car for now I’ll try not to do any in Florida LOL!

I know we are doing some really cool stuff with his car right now and finishing development on the transmission support pan. Soon!

Last edited by SamboTT@ByDesign; 02-23-2018 at 11:13 AM.
Old 02-23-2018, 07:42 PM
Way to go!!!