Feedback on the new 6speed marketplace

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-05-2010, 11:21 AM
IB Staff
Robb M. Is a GOD !Robb M. Is a GOD !Robb M. Is a GOD !Robb M. Is a GOD !Robb M. Is a GOD !Robb M. Is a GOD !Robb M. Is a GOD !Robb M. Is a GOD !Robb M. Is a GOD !Robb M. Is a GOD !Robb M. Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by centexm3
how do you get the market place search tool back -- I asked to hide it and now can not get it back .. you know what im talking about -- the fields that first appear on the very left of the page .. how do i get those back ..
Have you been able to have the search window reappear again?

What browser and version are you using?

Old 07-20-2010, 07:54 PM
D_Nyholm has a brilliant futureD_Nyholm has a brilliant futureD_Nyholm has a brilliant futureD_Nyholm has a brilliant futureD_Nyholm has a brilliant futureD_Nyholm has a brilliant futureD_Nyholm has a brilliant futureD_Nyholm has a brilliant futureD_Nyholm has a brilliant futureD_Nyholm has a brilliant futureD_Nyholm has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by str8blst
My suggestion would be to get sponsors to stop posting F/S items in the regular forums. I for one can't stand it when they post up items they regularly have for sale and then continue to bump the post for the sake of advertising... and then keep bumping and bumping and bumping....

Keep the regular car fourms for car related stuff and a for sale section for the for sale items......

I am in total agreement here. I just went on the site and 12 of the 25 posts are from vendors. That is not why I go onto the for sale section!! If I wanted to buy something from the vendors, i would send them an e-mail directly or go to the vendor classifieds!!! Kind of out of control!

Old 08-07-2010, 09:02 AM
D_Nyholm has a brilliant futureD_Nyholm has a brilliant futureD_Nyholm has a brilliant futureD_Nyholm has a brilliant futureD_Nyholm has a brilliant futureD_Nyholm has a brilliant futureD_Nyholm has a brilliant futureD_Nyholm has a brilliant futureD_Nyholm has a brilliant futureD_Nyholm has a brilliant futureD_Nyholm has a brilliant future
Is anyone paying attention to this thread anymore? The bumping of vendors threads is getting rediculous. Forged Performance is bumping the majority of thier threads DAILY. It is pushing regular users threads immediately to the second page and no on is able to see them. This useless bumping and vendor threads need to stop! I understand that we need the vendors here to pay the bills, but they are taking advantage of thier free reign on the marketplace forums!!!

Old 08-07-2010, 10:36 AM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
we are working on the admins for a separate vendor for sale section so they won't be posting in the regular classifieds....in the meantime if you see abuse report it as you have and give the perp some neg rep

Old 08-08-2010, 06:43 AM
IB Staff
Robb M. Is a GOD !Robb M. Is a GOD !Robb M. Is a GOD !Robb M. Is a GOD !Robb M. Is a GOD !Robb M. Is a GOD !Robb M. Is a GOD !Robb M. Is a GOD !Robb M. Is a GOD !Robb M. Is a GOD !Robb M. Is a GOD !
Hi D_Nyholm, sorry to hear about your troubles.

Using the current Marketplace, you are able to view nothing but Private Listings if that is all you wish to see. It's actually pretty painless. I will post a screenshot below that illustrates the process

Old 04-30-2019, 08:36 PM
DaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond repute
NOT WORKING cannot enter make of car, etc.

Old 04-30-2019, 11:03 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
This is a nine year old thread....might be why you received no response...please pm me with your concerns.