Feedback on the new 6speed marketplace

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-21-2009, 02:43 PM
IB Staff
IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !
Exclamation Feedback on the new 6speed marketplace

Please give us your feedback (good/bad/indifferent) on the new marketplace

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...biles-sale-29/
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ale-wanted-67/

I might add - our new search features WILL NOT work on any existing threads, but they will on all future threads.
Existing threads can still be searched for utilizing the current means.

Old 12-21-2009, 03:24 PM
AlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to beholdAlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to beholdAlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to beholdAlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to beholdAlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to beholdAlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to beholdAlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to behold
I really do not like the new layout in the for sale section, everything seems to be all over the place and the threads do not come up in the left side of the page, the sponsors are on the left side now..

-Alex

Old 12-21-2009, 03:28 PM
IB Staff
IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !
Thanks Alex,
I will see if we can move the search widgets to the right hand side.

Old 12-21-2009, 03:30 PM
ETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant future
Any way to add a thumbnail picture of the car/part on the left?

Old 12-21-2009, 03:30 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
I like how easy it is to search for a specific vehicle. The price and mileage up front is also a good thing since that info is usually buried.

Old 12-21-2009, 03:34 PM
IB Staff
Originally Posted by ETW 360
Any way to add a thumbnail picture of the car/part on the left?
Not currently (although its a great idea).
Hopefully in future iterations we can do that.
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
I like how easy it is to search for a specific vehicle. The price and mileage up front is also a good thing since that info is usually buried.
Thanks for the feedback

Old 12-21-2009, 05:31 PM
alan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
+1

I like it overall.

Old 12-22-2009, 01:56 PM
JimRe is on a distinguished road
The search feature is a big improvement with a lot of flexibility; however, I find the STATE function too restrictive. Can it be modified to allow multi-state searches and to also allow a search across ALL states.

Old 12-22-2009, 05:15 PM
triblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond repute
I like the new features. Once all the FS adds fall in line this should help quite a bit. Thank You.

Old 12-22-2009, 06:25 PM
Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !
you have to add WTB Options too, Thats missing... And i think the Extra Info should be Optional

Old 12-23-2009, 05:12 AM
royaltouchtt is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down For Sale section

I dont like.

Old 12-23-2009, 03:50 PM
IB Staff
Originally Posted by JimRe
The search feature is a big improvement with a lot of flexibility; however, I find the STATE function too restrictive. Can it be modified to allow multi-state searches and to also allow a search across ALL states.
If you don't select a state it will search all states.
I will see what we can do on the "select multiple states" front.
Originally Posted by Zookie
you have to add WTB Options too, Thats missing... And i think the Extra Info should be Optional
Would you like WTB's go in the same forum, or do you think a separate forum would be best?
Originally Posted by royaltouchtt
I dont like.
What don't you like about it?
Are there ways in which we can improve it so that you might like it better?

Thanks and a happy holiday's to you all,
Adrian

Old 12-23-2009, 05:45 PM
royaltouchtt is on a distinguished road
for sale

Put the layout back to the way it was. Must user friendly

Old 12-23-2009, 11:06 PM
Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by royaltouchtt
Put the layout back to the way it was. Must user friendly
+1, just have Sections for Diffrent Brand... This is new layout is way to Cluttered

Old 12-24-2009, 04:24 PM
Torn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud of
too cluttered for my taste.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Feedback on the new 6speed marketplace