Porsche Meet Tampa Bay

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 10:46 PM
CaymenSKid is on a distinguished road
Porsche Meet Tampa Bay

Anyone in the Tampa Bay FL area interested in have a meet/run. I have spoken to a bunch of porsche owners in the area and they are all very interested. In anyone wants more information on the event PM me for details or reply . Will be taking place mid june.
thanks

Last edited by CaymenSKid; 06-24-2008 at 11:15 PM.
Old 07-11-2008, 10:23 AM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute
If you get one together, let me know. I'm in!

Old 07-14-2008, 10:41 PM
sure will, looking toward the end of the month possibly, if you would like to help organize it more PM me thanks...

Old 09-07-2008, 08:19 AM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Did this ever happen?

Old 09-07-2008, 07:37 PM
TMAC will become famous soon enough
I am up for this. I live in the Tampa area and would like to meet some local guys. I am up for Oct/Nov. I have a few out of town trips in Oct but if we can set something up I will do my best to come.

I also plan to drive up to Destin, FL (in the pan handle) for a Euro event I was told about on Oct 11th. Last year I was told there were around 100 Porsches.
My email is macias.t@gmail.com and my name is Troy

Old 10-01-2008, 12:19 AM
Just got Back from the Orlando meet this passed weekend, it was great! Anyways Trying to designate a spot. For now we are planning to meet Saturday Oct 4th, on davis island out near Peter O Knight Airport around 11 a.m. If anyone is interested let me know we all will be out there.

Old 10-01-2008, 05:36 AM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Who's we?

Sat am is the PCA autocross in Zhills.

Old 10-01-2008, 06:04 AM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute
The autocross is on the 5th, isn't it?

Your #1 Source for Genuine Porsche Parts and Accessories on the Web!

Visit us at http://www.SuncoastParts.com
Call us at: 877-923-1700
Email us at: Parts@SuncoastParts.com

Follow us to stay connected:
Join Our Newsletter | Facebook
Old 10-01-2008, 06:46 AM
you are correct sir. It is on sunday. I'm glad you pointed this out as I had Saturday stuck in my head. That would have been a long ride to zhills for nothing.

Old 10-01-2008, 08:33 AM
I still don't have my car back but I will be happy when I do finally. If you are meeting up this weekend I will not be able to make it then.
I hope to meet up with you sometime in the future.

I also wanted to ask if there is a shop in Tampa anyone could recommend to install tires on painted wheels. I just got my new wheels and I do not want to take them to just anyone to have the tires installed. I worry about having someone scratch the wheels while put on the tires so this is why I am looking around first.
Thanks

Old 10-01-2008, 08:54 AM
vortex motorsports on hillsborough. ask for sarah or doug and tell them andrew sent you. i let them work on my cargraphic wheels. they have specialized equipment there to work on expensive wheels without scratching them.

Old 10-01-2008, 08:56 AM
Originally Posted by deputydog95
vortex motorsports on hillsborough. ask for sarah or doug and tell her andrew sent you. i let them work on my cargraphic wheels. they have specialized equipment there to work on expensive wheels.
Thanks for the info Andrew. I have a friend up in Spring Hill who knows they owners there too. I forgot to ask him last night when we met up about that.
Thanks again for the lead.

Old 10-01-2008, 09:04 AM
You won't be disappointed with Vortex. It's one of the few shops in town I will let work on my car. I won't go to any of the local dealers for anything anymore unless Porsche is paying part of it. Bob and Doug are the owners. Great guys. Sarah is their customer service person. She's great too. It's almost kind of erotic to hear a woman talking about intercoolers and upgraded ECU's

Old 10-01-2008, 09:21 AM
Basic Sponsor
Thumbs up Events in Sarasota

bump for Vortex, nice guys. Ralph is cool too, he will be at the Autocross on Sunday.

Since this is an event thread, I should mention our upcoming events. I hope you all can make it to Sarasota.

Oktoberfest - Oct 24th-25th
Porsches in the Park - Dec 13th
Polo Club Event - Jan. 18th

Click HERE for event details

Your #1 Source for Genuine Porsche Parts and Accessories on the Web!

Visit us at http://www.SuncoastParts.com
Call us at: 877-923-1700
Email us at: Parts@SuncoastParts.com

Follow us to stay connected:
Join Our Newsletter | Facebook
Old 10-02-2008, 02:33 PM
Originally Posted by suncoastric
bump for Vortex, nice guys. Ralph is cool too, he will be at the Autocross on Sunday.

Since this is an event thread, I should mention our upcoming events. I hope you all can make it to Sarasota.

Oktoberfest - Oct 24th-25th
Porsches in the Park - Dec 13th
Polo Club Event - Jan. 18th

Click HERE for event details
Thanks for all the info guys.
I am also glad to see a few dates listed. I hope to have my car back before some of these start so I can make it out.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Porsche Meet Tampa Bay