Stuart's Paint and Body Techart MASTERPIECE!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-23-2009, 02:07 PM
Former Vendor
StuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to behold
Stuart's Paint and Body Techart MASTERPIECE!

Hey Hey!

Once again, we were put up to the challenge, this 997 TT transformed into a masterpiece.

As you will see, we spent many hours making sure everything was flawless!

We did everything from custom mounted screens to custom LED foglights.

Work overview:

Front end: Custom mesh grills made, they actually install on the radiators.

LED’s: Techart upgrade daytime running lights, LED fog lights, custom fit duck work up and front re-trimmed and fit.

Bumpers: bumper shocks aren't tampered with, the very edges of the bumper rebar had to be cut off.

Of course our signature GT2 grills, Techart rockers and a new decklid and wing.

Rear bumper: Aftermarket EVOM intercoolers, had to re-cut and re-fit the Intercoolers and all the duct work had to be re-shaped and molded. All brackets had to re-cut and re-done. The lower rear diffuser had to be modified for aftermarket exhaust.

Last edited by StuartsPNB; 12-23-2009 at 02:10 PM.
Old 12-23-2009, 02:07 PM
Former Vendor
StuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to behold

Old 12-23-2009, 02:08 PM
Former Vendor

Old 12-23-2009, 02:08 PM
Former Vendor

I hope you enjoyed! Let me know if you have any questions.

Safe and Happy Holidays from the StuartsPNB Team!!!

Thanks for viewing

-Nathan-

Old 12-23-2009, 04:16 PM
leftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful job, and great pictures to document the process. Good to know of a top-notch paint and body shop in the area - I'll be PMing you with a few questions.

Old 12-25-2009, 10:55 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by leftlane
Beautiful job, and great pictures to document the process. Good to know of a top-notch paint and body shop in the area - I'll be PMing you with a few questions.
Thanks for the kind comment!

Feel free to stop by for a tour anytime.

I'm a PM away, let me know!

-Nathan

Old 12-27-2009, 09:02 AM
carsareart is infamous around these parts
Great Job. Did you build the wire covers for the radiators? I would be interested in doing this for my car.

Old 12-28-2009, 11:31 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by carsareart
Great Job. Did you build the wire covers for the radiators? I would be interested in doing this for my car.

Yes we did! Please PM me you name/# and I will have Stuart himself give you a ring.

Have a great day.

-Nathan

Old 01-23-2010, 09:48 PM
nash is infamous around these parts
Good stuff, I know that was a major project! Makes mine look like a cakewalk