6SpeedOnline.com needs your help!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-05-2010, 04:25 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Just curious if you remember the end of the movie
lol! no, and I'm not sure I want to! haha!

Sorry for the long post....but I want to reassure you all that I am taking what you all say seriously and listening to all of you.

Thank you guys for all of the comments. I do appreciate everything you all say and I listen to all that you have to say and consider everything.

I can assure you, I won't be up there trying to prove myself to anyone or let adrenaline get the best of me. I know for the very competitive driver's, that is hard to believe as they probably wouldn't even bother going to an event like this unless they were going to compete hard core. But that's not why I'm going. I can also assure you that I won't be as bad as driving miss Daisy either though. While I realize this is a dangerous event and I do not own a car that is all modded out and I do not possess professional driving skills, I do feel I will keep my head on straight and drive to my comfort level and nothing more. Not to say accidents can happen at your comfort level. It can happen to even the best drivers out there. We can't control what other driver's do. But I will do my best to stay defensive and watch out for myself while having fun and enjoying the moment.

I am guessing most everyone's goal when they get up there is to take their run up the track and get phenominal times. My goal isn't that at all. I'm not going to set unreaslic goals for myself or my car. My goal is to have fun, be cautious on my runs, and show the gang up there that I am a proud member of 6speedonline. I want to show that 6speed is a forum that doesn't only allow the best of the best. They are a forum that appreciates all kinds of people, cars, and interests. They are open to having a female represent that isn't going to kick butt and take names up there. They are showing we have diversity and are open to many member that get out there and enjoy experiences. Yes, it is a race, and some ask "why would you go unless you are racing to win?". The OP never said to choose a member that you think will break the record or go the fastest. It says choose a member that you think would be represent the forum. I will give my all to do that for you guys. I am happy to be part of the family and I hope to make you all proud that I'm going even though I'm not going to bring home the ribbon.

Old 05-05-2010, 05:31 PM
Steve01tt is just really niceSteve01tt is just really niceSteve01tt is just really niceSteve01tt is just really niceSteve01tt is just really nice
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
I am happy to be part of the family and I hope to make you all proud that I'm going even though I'm not going to bring home the ribbon.
I think that most would just love to see you bring home some photos of smiles and a good time. I wish you well.

Old 05-05-2010, 05:47 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
if they have ribbons for the most enthusiastic participant, best forum representative, most fun around the pool and participant with the most pink..
you will take them all home

Old 05-05-2010, 06:18 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GT3 Chuck
if they have ribbons for the most enthusiastic participant, best forum representative, most fun around the pool and participant with the most pink..
you will take them all home
Thanks Chuck! I really appreciate it! And thank you 6Speed for the opportunity to share this experience with everyone. I am looking forward to posting up pictures and updating the thread thoughout the event.

Old 05-13-2010, 09:54 PM
Lsalazarg is just really niceLsalazarg is just really niceLsalazarg is just really niceLsalazarg is just really nice
Thumbs up +1 BoxsterGirlie01

+1 BoxsterGirlie01 - go and get them... Passion for cars, class, community involvement and for sharing with others the love for exotics... those are also important things beyond the speed!

I agree 100% with the previous statement

"
Sending Jody there shows that this community is about much more than a bunch of exotic car egos. Everyone would recognize we are not sending her there to win - not because she isn't an excellent driver, but because the caliber of cars that show up at this type of event are clearly a mismatch for a modded Boxter."

Old 05-14-2010, 08:24 AM
FastrTHNu is on a distinguished road
congrats boxstergirlie!

Last edited by FastrTHNu; 07-25-2019 at 08:34 AM.
Old 05-14-2010, 08:29 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
I don't know if the competition is open to the public? I thought I read somewhere that it was by invite only? I could be wrong though.

Old 05-14-2010, 01:33 PM
Faster,
Thanks a bunch! Yep! I'm looking forward to the event with lots of enthusiasm. Nooo...I won't be trying to take on the F40. lol! I'll be eating his dust! I will be driving the road on Thursday to memorize it but at the speed limit, of course. If you get caught speeding on that road within 3 days of the event, you are disqualified.

James,
You are correct. The event is invitation only. To attend, you'd have to be invited through Spectre via forum like this, or you can apply directly through their website and they can approve you that way as well.

Old 05-15-2010, 09:01 AM
Originally Posted by Hot Shot
I don't know if the competition is open to the public? I thought I read somewhere that it was by invite only? I could be wrong though.
You may be correct. I have not been on their page... just watching the F40.

Either way, no big deal. If it happens, it happens if not... oh well.

have a good week-end everyone!

Old 05-15-2010, 09:07 AM
[quote=BoxsterGirlie01;2840538]Faster,

Last edited by FastrTHNu; 07-25-2019 at 08:35 AM.