Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Some People Should Be Banned From Owning Lambos

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-07-2012, 02:24 PM
Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !
Some People Should Be Banned From Owning Lambos

Luxury car driver hits two people

A man who hit two people says he lost control of his Lamborghini because he was unfamiliar with how to drive the car.

Video: http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/video?id=8532570

How do you not know how to drive a car with an AUTOMATIC clutch. GTFOWTBS.
It's not as if a Lambo's pedals are mounted in inverse order or there's some special pull off procedure. You cannot accidentally put it into race launch mode either.

Honestly, the jackass probably tried to show off by nailing the gas and the Avie bit him in the ***. Luckily no one was killed. Now he can enjoy the sweet sound of process servers knocking at his door with the civil suit summonses.

Old 02-07-2012, 09:22 PM
RADIUS has a spectacular aura aboutRADIUS has a spectacular aura aboutRADIUS has a spectacular aura about
I was waiting for this to pop up on here. I live in Houston so saw this on the news the other night. Some people just don't get it. This is similar to the stories I used to hear of people crashing their sports cars on the way home from the dealer. Just plain dumb!

Old 02-09-2012, 10:03 AM
kuruptracing is on a distinguished road
Reminds me of the guy who won lambo and wrecked it the same day he got it! lol

Old 02-10-2012, 03:38 AM
chobit is on a distinguished road
I am currently driving a 06 C4S, and a Gallardo is in my plan to be my next car. What I am wondering is how is more difficult to drive than any other relatively sport car.. would that be because the guy to floor it?? Please advice?

Old 02-10-2012, 09:18 AM
512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of
Generally folks who have not driven these cars or buy into the hype, believe that these cars are on rails and as fast as lightning. So they floor the gas, go into corners way too fast, get on the gas too hard and too early in a turn and etc.

When I look back at super cars when they are first released and a new "crowd" buys them, accidents abound. Just look at when the Carrera GT was introduced, there were a half dozen that ended up in ditches and etc.

Old 02-10-2012, 06:05 PM
Zlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant future
Has anyone who has commented on this crash on the internet (seen the same thread on another forum as well) actually seen the crash? Do we know what happened?
I'm not defending the guy but everytime a Lambo or Ferrari crashes it's because of "idiots who can not handle the cars"...

Maybe the same thing would've happened in a 100hp Fiat? Maybe his girlfriend was showing that she loved him while he was driving?
And "apparently he was not intoxicated" coming out of a bar at 2am..

I don't know, maybe I'm the only one who thinks like this, but this crap comes out every single time a high hp car crashes. I just don't get it.

Old 02-17-2012, 03:10 AM
adamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the rough
All I know is what a waste...

Old 02-20-2012, 09:06 AM
the fast one is on a distinguished road
What a shame and glad nobody was killed

Old 02-20-2012, 04:13 PM
AERO93 is on a distinguished road
wow! ^^ very lucky no one was killed