Xtreme Peformance By Faisal Dashti

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-30-2016, 12:31 PM
saeed alkaabi has much to be proud ofsaeed alkaabi has much to be proud ofsaeed alkaabi has much to be proud ofsaeed alkaabi has much to be proud ofsaeed alkaabi has much to be proud ofsaeed alkaabi has much to be proud ofsaeed alkaabi has much to be proud ofsaeed alkaabi has much to be proud ofsaeed alkaabi has much to be proud ofsaeed alkaabi has much to be proud of
Cool Xtreme Peformance By Faisal Dashti

Hello everybody in here ..

This might be my first thread to write .. I would like to thank Faisal Dashti on everything he did to my car from opinions to tuning .. I'm holding the fastest trap speed on the stock turbos and pump gas 135 Mph at 10.2 in 1/4 mile and that's all of him ..

My story begins when he helped me moving from one stage to another with the best choices with Mr. Samboo ..

Today Mr. Faisal surprise all of us with a new record he got with another client which is 100-200 km in 4.6 Sec and 60-130 mph in 5.3 sec ..

Brother don't stop surprising us with your Magic

Guess what .. He promised me to be the next on the Line .. I can't wait ..

An advice to all of you my friends if you are really seeking the best for your 991 please don't waste your time and your money .. Go talk to him he can tune your car remontly while you are sitting at home lol.

Recommended !!!

Old 01-30-2016, 12:42 PM
saeed alkaabi has much to be proud ofsaeed alkaabi has much to be proud ofsaeed alkaabi has much to be proud ofsaeed alkaabi has much to be proud ofsaeed alkaabi has much to be proud ofsaeed alkaabi has much to be proud ofsaeed alkaabi has much to be proud ofsaeed alkaabi has much to be proud ofsaeed alkaabi has much to be proud ofsaeed alkaabi has much to be proud of

Old 01-30-2016, 12:43 PM

Old 01-30-2016, 12:54 PM
White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !
Techart is so sexy on her.

Old 01-30-2016, 01:40 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Like Ed McMahon would say..."Haha YES!"

Old 01-30-2016, 01:50 PM
webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !
Nice TT congrats again... With ByDesign/COBB you never go wrong

Old 01-30-2016, 06:47 PM
Cool

Originally Posted by Faisaldashti
Thanks for the kind words brother I really appreciate it , glad i can do my best to help everyone.🙏🏻🙏🏻
You deserve all the best brother because you are the best ... Your numbers proves my words..

Old 01-31-2016, 12:28 AM
Cool

Originally Posted by webcarconnection
Yes brother you are right !!

Old 01-31-2016, 02:44 PM
Originally Posted by sambott@bydesign
like ed mcmahon would say..."haha yes!"
💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

Old 02-01-2016, 04:55 PM
Cool

Originally Posted by webcarconnection
You are right brother .. But trust me not every Cobb tuner is as great as Faisal from Xtreme Performance ..

Old 02-01-2016, 05:28 PM
webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !
Yeah I'm lucky I have one of the best on my side lol

Old 02-02-2016, 12:21 AM
hindi1973 is just really nicehindi1973 is just really nicehindi1973 is just really nicehindi1973 is just really nicehindi1973 is just really nice
faisal dashti

he is the one of the best doubt, I managed to get tuned by 2 tuners in the same time and him and he was the best as far as replying quick, trys his best fix issues and gives you support always ..

I am not sure if he is reading this but god bless where ever you are

Moe