A note about ByDesign

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2019, 07:24 PM
whoadude is on a distinguished road
A note about ByDesign

I’ve been a long time fan of turbo builds and one tuner that always stood out to me was bydesign. I’ve read a lot about Sam and his legendary customer service but wanted to let everyone know my experience with him. While I contemplated building a stage 4 car from scratch I had the opportunity to pick up a second hand one that was already built to stage 4 so I bought it from a private party.

Now I’m not a stranger to highly modified cars, I’ve built a few myself before and have dealt with different aftermarket companies. Some were good, some were terrible. In terms of customer service I’d really have to say that Sam stands head and shoulders above them all not only in this industry but probably any other industry out there.

Keep in mind I’ve never paid a dime directly to bydesign or Sam, I’ve only bought his product second hand yet whenever I had a question about anything I was blown away with not only how quickly he answered me but also all the knowledge he provided as well. This is a complete 180 from the last company that I worked with whom I literally had to hunt down to receive just a simple reply. Sam even provided me brand new maps for my car due to the different gas I’d be running here at no charge.

If you’re on the fence about bydesign don’t be, Sam is awesome!!!

Old 06-20-2019, 05:45 AM
Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !
Yup...Sam is the full meal deal...a genuine motorhead and caring decent chap...the end

Old 06-22-2019, 04:45 AM
Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
You can't go wrong with Sam, 24/7 customer service second to none!!!

Manuel

Old 06-24-2019, 07:46 AM
hcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to behold
Sam at By Design is nothing short of great to deal with, I sent my car across the country to Sam, and I would do it again.He did what he said, and he did it WHEN he said, kind of important when the transport truck is waiting in Cali for the car to be finished. 992 turbo s will be next to go to Sam.

Old 06-24-2019, 04:40 PM
Steinhart is on a distinguished road
same experience here, Sam is the best to deal with, takes the worry out of modifying a car

Old 06-24-2019, 06:56 PM
Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !
Sam is a very genuine guy and his customer service is truly great!

Even better than that, his morals / ethics are what impressed me most.

Old 07-01-2019, 01:02 PM
Former Vendor
Hydra Motor Works is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by whoadude
I’ve been a long time fan of turbo builds and one tuner that always stood out to me was bydesign. I’ve read a lot about Sam and his legendary customer service but wanted to let everyone know my experience with him. While I contemplated building a stage 4 car from scratch I had the opportunity to pick up a second hand one that was already built to stage 4 so I bought it from a private party.

Now I’m not a stranger to highly modified cars, I’ve built a few myself before and have dealt with different aftermarket companies. Some were good, some were terrible. In terms of customer service I’d really have to say that Sam stands head and shoulders above them all not only in this industry but probably any other industry out there.

Keep in mind I’ve never paid a dime directly to bydesign or Sam, I’ve only bought his product second hand yet whenever I had a question about anything I was blown away with not only how quickly he answered me but also all the knowledge he provided as well. This is a complete 180 from the last company that I worked with whom I literally had to hunt down to receive just a simple reply. Sam even provided me brand new maps for my car due to the different gas I’d be running here at no charge.

If you’re on the fence about bydesign don’t be, Sam is awesome!!!
Awesome write up. We/I have worked with Sam plenty of times as well. Definitely a great source of knowledge and an even cooler person. @SamboTT@ByDesign kills it.

Old 07-03-2019, 08:09 AM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
I cannot say it enough - Sam is truly a gem in this industry. He deserves ALL the rep points!

Old 07-04-2019, 01:11 AM
rix
rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !
Sam is great, never been disappointed.

Old 08-21-2019, 01:43 PM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign
Cheers everyone!
Bottoms up buddy!