Launch Car Pictures

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-23-2012, 02:05 PM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Launch Car Pictures

Thought I'd share some pictures of one of our launch cars as we "inspected" it...

Old 01-23-2012, 02:19 PM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
Very nice but not so sure about gray interior on black. Much better than the ugly green launch 997 cars.

Old 01-23-2012, 02:35 PM
warnica is on a distinguished road
They look great; thanks for sharing.

Old 01-23-2012, 02:50 PM
PT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond repute
Great photos.

Old 01-23-2012, 02:53 PM
buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !
looks very good in these photos...thanks for posting

Old 01-23-2012, 04:03 PM
ultimateporka is on a distinguished road
need to see this in white, but looks subtle.

Old 01-23-2012, 05:28 PM
evil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to behold
i actually like it a LOT better with the spoiler up. makes the *** look less weird.

and what's the purpose of the second circle from the right on the center console? does it do anything more than say "Carrera S"?

Old 01-23-2012, 05:37 PM
Da Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by evil panda
and what's the purpose of the second circle from the right on the center console? does it do anything more than say "Carrera S"?
Please correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that "gauge" also serves as a nav screen, etc. Similar to the set up in the 958 Cayenne and the Panamera.

Old 01-23-2012, 05:40 PM
warnica is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Da Hapa
Please correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that "gauge" also serves as a nav screen, etc. Similar to the set up in the 958 Cayenne and the Panamera.
Correct, but the use is very broad, extending to g force,probably phone, audio and other measurements. Have not seen it comprehensively described anywhere.

Anyone else have a better description?

Old 01-23-2012, 05:43 PM
USCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to behold
IMHO, the prettiest 911 design to come out of Stuttgart. What a looker!

Old 01-23-2012, 05:54 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !

Old 01-23-2012, 06:18 PM
tommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud of
I think it's just beautiful!!!!

Tom

Old 01-23-2012, 09:30 PM
wa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of light
would love to see more pics..

would love to see the nav, what shows where... and the exhaust in detail.

also, non full leather launch car... hmmm... id rather have full leather than PSE ;-)

Old 01-24-2012, 01:17 AM
fjpgt3 is a name known to allfjpgt3 is a name known to allfjpgt3 is a name known to allfjpgt3 is a name known to allfjpgt3 is a name known to allfjpgt3 is a name known to all
Great pics. That car is hot.

Old 01-24-2012, 07:30 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by wa1l1in
would love to see more pics..

would love to see the nav, what shows where... and the exhaust in detail.

also, non full leather launch car... hmmm... id rather have full leather than PSE ;-)
I can help with the exhaust part...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Launch Car Pictures